Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown till DN 's death

4 days left till DN dies.

Even if they would have banned you till summer, you would've come back. All the banned are coming back, like who are they kidding.

Comment

zzz why do people think it about the actual ban..

anyways lets take a poll - how many vets quitting? o3o

Comment

I quit
        PVP ME ILL REK U UP

Comment

How many times will this game "die"? Go back to Open Beta with Nexon and there was a huge thread about this game not lasting after getting out of Open Beta.

Literally every cap and after every "incident" people saying game is dead or going to die. Game is still here. T4 to T5 was shittier than this, but game is still alive.

Post Transfer people were saying the game would only last a few months. Oops game is still here. People that actually quit don't rage and claim the game is dying on the forums everyday.

Comment

I can't wait to see that yellow text "RadiantDonut has obtained Red Dragon Mount Coupon" lulz

Comment

Same BountyKiller thank you for wishing me luck, appreciate it

Comment

Sure, keep telling that to yourself. You leave today, 10 join tomorrow. See ya ~

Comment

Seeing these threads of people calling my favorite game dead when it's clearly not is the most stupidest thing...It'd be nice if these post would stop being made. That banned player list might look huge but their is still alot of players online playing with all the banned people banned.

Comment

Working...
                  X