Someone please give me a hug. QAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please give me a hug. QAQ

When I came back to Saints' Heaven, I found that all of my characters' inventory who did abuse BHT got COMPLETELY gold-wiped. The amount of gold left in my bag is 0 0 0 (both inventory and storage). I was smiling when I checked thorugh all my characters, because I have no idea how did ED figure out the resources of my gold. (Ye I'm 100% sure they took away the BHT gold AND my hard-earned gold) I gotta admit this is the most efficient way to solve the BHT gold problem if I'm lazy af tho )

ED had a reason to ban me since I violated the TOS. I was fine with the ban and had recognized my fault. However, giving me extra ban without any notice on the official website nor any proper reasoning in the ban message is pathetic. My friend told me he wants to make a raid team for rune dragon yesterday, so I told him I can help you with my friends once we are unbanned. I was extremly happy because he is a new player and really wants to get into this game, but now I'm just sad since the team needed my DPS and ofc they failed due to me getting extran ban at the best timing possible. I was disconnected during the dragon phase, just to found out the miserable fact that I got BANNED AGAIN, and this time for A MONTH.

By the way, I also bought VIP again as well as pro pack, so if they gonna ban me for a month right after my purchase that would be the best legal (or not) scam ED can possibly done to me.

I know ED mentioned "If there is a difference between acquired gold from abusing and remaining gold on the abuser account, we will give more sanction to the account regarding to the balance. (Will get 1 day more account ban sanction per 10,000 Gold)". BUT I didn't spend any of my gold that I got from BHT, since I was busy abusing it until GM said there will be a "ROLLBACK" or ̶u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ urgent maintenance.

IGN: ReDustLT

well bro... u know what to do:

Comment

Hug hug you

Comment

When did the GM said there was gonna be a rollback? Did they even had a back up to do that? lol

Also

> I found that all of my characters' inventory who did abuse BHT got COMPLETELY gold-wiped.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	grumpy-cat-good.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	84.1 KB ID:	118727

Comment

Which is funny cause there a lots of ppl whose gold and rarestones didn't get touched. It's hard to see why people are upset when they fully are aware why this is happening. It's like getting upset when you fail a exam in school/college because all you did was party and not study the night before. You reap what you sow.

Comment

• Kisoep
            Kisoep commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't believe the bans or the gold wipes are why people are upset. I believe a lot of people enjoy the game and want the economy to heal, and I think most people are upset because, like you said, many people's gold and rarestones were not affected, so ED's solution didn't achieve much. "Sure, I'll get banned for a week for 500k" is some of the rhetoric I've seen from people who had none of the gold wiped and are online now.
        Working...
        X