Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Ice Dragon Unique Gear stats so low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Ice Dragon Unique Gear stats so low?

I have gotten a few pieces of Ice Dragon gear from drops, but they aren't that good or much better than equipment you can get other ways and then consider the difficulty:

Take a look at evo coma shortbow:
    stats
    pdmg: 17088-20885
    mdmg: 13981-17088

now look at ice dragon shortbow with best potential:
    pdmg: 17088-20885
    mdmg: 13981-17088
    pdmg: 2800
    mdmg: 2800

only somewhat better and even the enhancement stats are the same. why buy it or craft it when someone can just wait till they get evo coma hammer and transfer +13 coma weapon to it?

the armors are somewhat better because they can have main stat bonuses but then its rng. why? who asked for this? Then enhancing them is so expensive requiring lots of diamonds and quality life giving essences.

the ice dragon accessories are only very slightly better than theano and the necklaces are all junk compared to 90 high main stat tech necklace or lvl 80 main stat necklace. who will even buy them when 93 theano acc will be cheaper and only a tiny bit worse?

when i saw rewards for the 8 man normal version the drops dont seem that good considering the difficulty. why would people with enhanced l-grade 80 gear need unique gear that is worse than their current gear?

what is wrong with the gear design in this game?
    Last edited by milktoast22; 10-03-2016, 11:18 PM.

Uhh.. I get that you have problems with all the end game content but can't you just keep it in one thread/post since they're basically the same thing.

Comment

With the amount of work and gold it takes to have full l-gear it better be better than unique gear, especially gear only 10 levels higher. However, IDN unique gear is eventually going to be the poor man's evo coma or equivalent. It adds a cheaper alternative for strong gear. Then, in the future a higher level l-gear option will be added making everything else obsolete. In my opinion, it's a very good gearing system.

Comment

I plan to use 2 piece
        Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

U grades in general are a trap if you don't craft them as epics first.

Coma and Nightmare are the only ones you can do this for within a reasonable amount of time, and if your Coma doesn't drop within a given amount of Daidalos runs, you can purchase the missing weapon with Goddess's Aura/Sparkle. Cor-nura is like... good luck getting that evolved within a reasonable amount of time.

You could potentially spend more on a U grade than on an L grade. I know some people back in 90 cap who enhanced their U grade RDN weapons to +11-12 and it took them roughly 45-60Kg when everything was said and done. U grades are an absolute nightmare to enhance, so having the option to xfer the enhancement before I upgrade an epic to U is a welcome respite.

Have you considered what it takes to enhance U grades?

If you don't farm these items, you have to pay for;
          U grade Life-Giving Essences
          Lustres
          Jellies (and these are a pretty penny if you don't buy them with EC)

Alternatively you can buy a +11-13 for 2K tops, and then spend maybe 50-70 gold xferring and then evolving it.

You're better off just using Epics straight to L grades or Epic>U to L grade.
          Last edited by Hartlander; 10-04-2016, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X