LF>These rarestones to be removed :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF>These rarestones to be removed :D

The player known as Burglar still has rarestones, and this is especially unfair to the players who were completely gold wiped! He used guild storage to somehow dodge them from being removed. Nest Dean

https://us.dragonnest.com/support/request

Comment

Dragon Nest NA Main Website ====> Support Tab ====> 1:1 Inquiry ===> Submit Fields

Comment

We both know those just get closed...

Comment

you need the IGN, discord name is useless
          it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

• epykun
            epykun commented
            Editing a comment
            You either don't play or are trolling. You'd know his ign is Burglar formally know as errect and is the forum post below this scat... His main is still banned to my knowledge from the fiasco but he's offering his rarestones currently for fusions/ascension cubes on alt accounts.

• Noctaelius
            Noctaelius commented
            Editing a comment
            they (gm) can't use Discord screenshot as an evidence that is a fact (i already tried). you need an ingame screenshot of that person saying that or otherwise it is a waste of time.

• cleftobismalz
            cleftobismalz commented
            Editing a comment
            While they may not punish his behavior on discord. It doesn't stop them from investigating the account anyways and finding evidence to further punish it. They are trying to drain the illegal gold.

I too vouch for this movement! Remove all the rarestones and remove all of the gold funneled in through the MP such as the gold in ShootingEpy's inventory. Exploited gold does not belong on our beloved game and it makes it extremely unfair for new players!

Comment

he lives up to his name.

Comment

epy, it's quite unhealthy to be this obsessed.
              Dragoon
              TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

We all took advantage of this. Selling stuff on MP on that day should be illegal too then. I know people who got 2mil without doing bht but instead selling stuff on that day. So should he be punished? Guys just stop agruing, at the end of the day we all benefited from it whether you admit it or not.

Comment

• Zengeroff
                  Zengeroff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, we didn't all take advantage of this. I, for one, sold absolutely nothing on that day.

Even if someone did sell something in the hyperinflated economy, they are only playing the game within the bounds of the economy which the other players set by spamming BHT. That's how economics works.

If they sold at normal prices during that period, they'd have been massively ripped off.

When inflation happens you don't blame the consumer for keeping the economy going, you blame the source of the inflation.

This should be common sense but, alas, it is not.

• CraZyZeuS
                  CraZyZeuS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea that is why your gear is terrible even though you play the game.

• Zengeroff
                  Zengeroff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Non sequitur.

Believe it or not you can have fun at a game without being the best at it.

The words "taken advantage", "benefit", and any other form of this does not describe any of what has happened. It's the exact opposite, and for the people who think I'm obsessed with burglar specifically something is wrong with you. He's just the only person I have proof that he still has rarestones. Feel free to post any screenshots of other players that you think "benefited" from this! kek

Comment

I personally agree with noc unless its a screenshot from game GM can't do anything.
                  Like if i said I got away with 107 rarestones and its on my alt account currently
                  what can they do?

Comment

• Frikinhel
                    Frikinhel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "what can they do?"
                    Perma-ban the account that's bragging? Since it's obvious that it's your main for the moment... Sure they wouldn't stop you from cashing in on your alt but you'd still feel the loss of RadiantDonut.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care what ED does about your secret stash.

Originally posted by epykun View Post
                  The words "taken advantage", "benefit", and any other form of this does not describe any of what has happened. It's the exact opposite
                  you continuously trying to sell items for a little over 3x the pre-abuse price isn't you trying to take advantage or benefit from the situation in any way? that doesn't sound like the opposite to me bud. you being willing to accept a b/o from someone that abused bht sounds exactly like you at the very least attempting to benefit it all while looking down on anyone that actually did.

I especially like how it's evil for me to buy something with what you assume is exploited gold but haven't actually confirmed yet if you're the one getting paid, everything is fair game. makes perfect sense, epy. keep "not benefiting"

Comment

The loss of RadiantDonut hmhmhm thinking
                    where is the proof though, you can't tell if I'm making this up just to prove a point or i'm actually telling the truth
                    see what I mean, . ED can't really do anything unless they have concrete evidence. Even if they did, I doubt they will seeing their recent conducts.

However!!! If you have an ingame screenshot of gingy saying something like

Burglar: ED is so dumb, I manage to get away with 20mil using guild storage lmao

then you are free to do whatever you want

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    Last edited by RadiantDonut; 01-22-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

You guys are making it sound like, no one on the GM staff team has any right to just look at your account whenever they want unless there is proof.

You agreed to their terms, and their terms state they can not only investigate your account without any reason, but can suspend/terminate it as well.

But I'll humor this logic for a bit since we are trying to merge the rules of the real world (A Democracy one) with a video game.

True, they will need proof to ban/suspend/take action against your account.

Untrue, that they need proof to simply look for the evidence on your account.

They aren't bound by these invisible rules you guys keep suggesting.

Comment

Hello Heroes,

Thank you for reporting. We have reviewed his case and already took a proper action on his account. The IGN 'Burglar' has been confirmed to be our list of the rarestones removed/Gold retrieved and got his ban as well.

We have ran the system to figure out the list of users who have taken the rarestones from 'Best Hero Tournament' and wiped them all.

Do kindly send us a ticket if you have any further questions with regards to the ban.

Best,
                        GM Nest

Comment

Working...
                        X