Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Any word on when we'll be getting Karma Contract in eggs? Or if we will be getting some kind of event that gives some out? [GM] LIME

Forgot to mention Nest

Comment

Nest

Can we have another Karma Contract and EXP event?

Comment

Hello Heavens,

Unfortunately we do not have plan to put Karma's Contract in eggs within a near future at least, but hey, Valentine Day is coming up!

Catch you up later!

Best,
        GM Nest

Comment

Originally posted by Nest View Post
          Hello Heavens,

Unfortunately we do not have plan to put Karma's Contract in eggs within a near future at least, but hey, Valentine Day is coming up!

Catch you up later!

Best,
          GM Nest
          Will they ever be added to the cash shop like purchased straight from the dragon vault for EYET?

Comment

Originally posted by Eight View Post

Will they ever be added to the cash shop like purchased straight from the dragon vault for EYET?
            By Karma contract do you mean the scroll to reset skill trees ?

Those can be bought from the Priestess of Darkness for like 300g (didn't check the price since a while), been like that since a while. With the new gold influx in the game, karma/reset contract are useless in eggs or for EYET. Just check around the tabs in priestess of darkness shop you will find it I'm 110% sure. (A gold drop event is better than giving them out, they are way too cheap to be worth giving out in an event).

Hope it helps, sorry if I talk about the wrong item .-.
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• schultzaur
              schultzaur commented
              Editing a comment
              This thread is talking about the replacement for "Warranty"s - the old EC item that was used to add a listing to EC items.

Please see this notice for specfics: https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/240

As a side note, the skill reset scrolls cost 600g (420g with Golden Goose).

• Axxon
              Axxon commented
              Editing a comment
              OH the warranty, damn, I was searching hard for real to find what he was talking about TT'' Thought I had it

• Eight
              Eight commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah they removed them from eggs like 2 months ago and now you can only get the Karma Contract (warranty) from events. They've given out I think 3.

Originally posted by Nest View Post
            Hello Heavens,

Catch you up later!

Best,
            GM Nest
            Hey Nest .
            It's almost Valentines day. (~■_■)

Don't do drugs, kids.

Comment

Working...
            X