Just hit level 40 annnnnd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just hit level 40 annnnnd

....I don't have enough gold for my ultimate. How do I get gold fast?

When I played 3 years ago it wasn't a problem because leveling was slow and there were so many level caps that allowed me to stockpile gold when I hit the cap. Now that I am starting over, I'm leveling once every 1-2 dungeons and am now at only 1 gold because of buying skills.

​​What should I do to get gold fast?
    AuroraStar | War Mage

Do story and side quests

Comment

Dont grind to lvl, do quests instead. I made over 2k by doing quests to lvl and thats before i even sell most of the stuff from lvl up boxes or that dropped in dungeons. If youre lvling a new char, you shouldve gotten a pet at one point, that will also help pick up all the gold that drops too

Comment

Damn, guess I have to waste a couple of hours catching up with quests, haha!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!
        AuroraStar | War Mage

Comment

Always do quest when leveling a few characters, this guarantees you have money for repairs and ultimates.

Hard grinding only truly is safe if you got some money to burn.

Comment

I heard if you don't do side quests and go back and do them later after hitting lvl 93 you will get garnets instead which are worth much more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Booyaah View Post
              I heard if you don't do side quests and go back and do them later after hitting lvl 93 you will get garnets instead which are worth much more money.
              how much are garnets worth and is the fact that we garnets instead in doing sidequests confirmed?

Comment

Before the transfer, if you waited til 90 to do some side quests, you'd get extra trans diamonds. If the same holds true for this 93 cap, then we should(?) get garnets if we wait til we're level 93 to do some side quests.

Comment

I can confirmt sidequests give garnets. Whether or not any quest below level 91 is a still a mystery.
                  IGN: CharginTool
                  Discord ID: CharginTool #6299
                  (9 ′︵‵ )9

Comment

Working...
                  X