Forget something EyeDentity? Guild Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget something EyeDentity? Guild Base

Just a reminder that this content has yet to be re-implemented as promised more than half a year ago. xd
    Discord: Korp#8417

that is the only thing that you are complaining about ????

how about:
    Guild Red Dragon (this is the original way to get the Guild Base, a Red Dragon Competition)
    Glasses in the Dungeon Shop (i saw that other server have an improved version of the Glass that allow you to change chest after you opened if you like the other chest)
    Engraving Extractor (you can relocate the engraving into another weapon/armor costume without lossing anything, this was added in the sea in the last update)
    FTG system for Nest (Same this got added in the sea)
    Dark Banquet (the ONLY HC content in the game and you removed it and Nerf it) (Dark Banquet has been replaced with a broken version of Dark Banquet Hall for All. Requires an entry pass, but some of the data for the map is invalid and there’s no way to obtain a pass. Source Hidden Change 95.3 NA).
    Lagendia Exploration season 10 (Hey but we still have BHT),
    Saint Haven Defense season 2 (LE and SHD are the only place to get the legendary "Epic Limit Plate". LE drop a lot of mats to craft U 95 Gem and R 95 Talisman),
    Tradeable Title (this was added with rune 8 man in KR, allow with the teardrop title)
    EC Ring/Earring/Spirit tradeable

Events i am starting to missing the Exp Events, Drop Event (100% not the SHIT 30% or 50%), Enhance Events (i dont remember when was the last time that we have one of this event).
    i almost forget they also removed the drop of the second boss in Cathedral, and revert the explosive mob hidden change.... and i dont see anyone complaining about those important things.. i see a lot of ppl complaing about "GOLD/BHT issue" but not about the thing that we need...

Every little thing that they destroy or forget to add in the updates, is affecting us in some way or another (like Fusion cube are really expensive because they destroy DB with one update, The mats for the gems and the ascension are expensive because we dont have the Glasses 2.0 or the Ftg Nest or Lagendia season 10). I am sure that there is a lot of thing that i am missing, if our economy is shit it is because they dont care about it....
    Last edited by Noctaelius; 01-29-2018, 06:05 PM.
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

• Souji Okita
      Souji Okita commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm seriously considering leaving this server and migrate to KR server

lf> lvl 95 limit crests instead of clean 90s going for 420k

Comment

Originally posted by Noctaelius View Post
      that is the only thing that you are complaining about ????

how about:
      Guild Red Dragon (this is the original way to get the Guild Base, a Red Dragon Competition)
      Glasses in the Dungeon Shop (i saw that other server have an improved version of the Glass that allow you to change chest after you opened if you like the other chest)
      Engraving Extractor (you can relocate the engraving into another weapon/armor costume without lossing anything, this was added in the sea in the last update)
      FTG system for Nest (Same this got added in the sea)
      Dark Banquet (the ONLY HC content in the game and you removed it and Nerf it) (Dark Banquet has been replaced with a broken version of Dark Banquet Hall for All. Requires an entry pass, but some of the data for the map is invalid and there’s no way to obtain a pass. Source Hidden Change 95.3 NA).
      Lagendia Exploration season 10 (Hey but we still have BHT),
      Saint Haven Defense season 2 (LE and SHD are the only place to get the legendary "Epic Limit Plate". LE drop a lot of mats to craft U 95 Gem and R 95 Talisman),
      Tradeable Title (this was added with rune 8 man in KR, allow with the teardrop title)
      EC Ring/Earring/Spirit tradeable

Events i am starting to missing the Exp Events, Drop Event (100% not the SHIT 30% or 50%), Enhance Events (i dont remember when was the last time that we have one of this event).
      i almost forget they also removed the drop of the second boss in Cathedral, and revert the explosive mob hidden change.... and i dont see anyone complaining about those important things.. i see a lot of ppl complaing about "GOLD/BHT issue" but not about the thing that we need...

Every little thing that they destroy or forget to add in the updates, is affecting us in some way or another (like Fusion cube are really expensive because they destroy DB with one update, The mats for the gems and the ascension are expensive because we dont have the Glasses 2.0 or the Ftg Nest or Lagendia season 10). I am sure that there is a lot of thing that i am missing, if our economy is shit it is because they dont care about it....
      I'm seriously considering leaving this server and migrate to KR server... ;(

Comment

TBH still looking for a way to reach the top for the observatory without mounts. Remember when u could talk to a teleport mage to get there?
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...
        X