War with Bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War with Bots

This is a joke..... i just finished to read the notice and that must be a joke.
    you are trying to make us work for you almost for free??? because those rewards are shit..... only 15 random ppl (!!?????).
    I was taking screenshot (me and my guildies) when i saw any goldseller or bots spaming bird because i feel like it, but for those reward i wont move a finger in fact if a see anyone from now on i wont even take an screenshot.

Let me tell you how to fix the rewards:
    For every 100 bots reported and banned we get 1 day of 500% exp/100% Drop Rate/ 30% Enhance Rate
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Lottery based system to do their dirty work. That's ED for you.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

I don't think you guys understand the nature of this notice and how ignorant you are acting right now. First of all, ED has just created a report system for its users. ED is trying to get the community involved in taking care of the game. Does League reward you for reporting scripters? Does Overwatch give you emotes for reporting cheaters? No.

1) ED is asking the community to join their cause and if you don't want to, then ignore it and move on.
      2) They asked for "information with regards to the latest Bot programs, not only limited to the information of bot program sellers, buyers, name of the programs, distribution path, that is related to bot and illegal tool use", not the in-game blue bird spams that you seem to have a fucking collection of for some reason. They don't need your help to collect them, so you wouldn't qualify anyway.
      3) They are providing REWARDS, NOT COMPENSATIONS. They don't have to give you rewards at all. This could've been just a post calling for help from the community. Did they say "alright, idc about illegal gold anymore, it's up to u players?" NO. They are simply enlisting help. "Doing dirty work for ED?" Is making DN a more player-sustainable game with dirty irl cash gold cleaned up "dirty work"?
      Yeah you can complain the rewards don't look so lucrative, but demanding that they give you better rewards is absurd. Don't like it? Just walk away. (Oh wait, you don't even qualify, that's right).

So uninformed and ignorant, these comments.
      Last edited by azrsyke; 01-30-2018, 04:19 AM.

Comment

"information with regards to the latest Bot programs, not only limited to the information of bot program sellers, buyers, name of the programs, distribution path, that is related to bot and illegal tool use". If they are asking for that, it is because they already used some resource to look for them (that is what i want to think) and they didnt find much, if you have a bot program you wont do some stupid shit like posting all over the internet like a retarded, you will sell it to other person and that person wont give any info that ED wants.... in fact any person with knowledge or the program wont give them any info for free. unless they have a good reason for doing it. So basically they are asking to the person that have the programs or knows, to say something.. Casual/normals users don't have that kind of information or otherwise the would already be reported long ago.....

What can a normal user can do? report what they see ingame, like recording the bots spawn location (some already did this long ago), reporting Gold Sellers (we were already doing it). Discord Screenshot are useless (for any kind of report).

that notice, only says "hey we are doing something".
        demanding ??? Nice joke really nice joke, i am not demaning nothing because i dont expect nothing from them in the first place... No matter what we do or what we say, they wont change anything...

Dont get me wrong, i am not against this, in fact i dont mind reporting what i see ingame (with a couple of friend we were already recollecting info), but they are mixing two thing that they shouldn't be mixed, if this i a campaing why the fuck are giving rewards and saying "Starting from January 30th, 00:00 ~ February 28th, 24:00 PST" (so after event ends they wont use many resources on the new reporting method??)

This is not a fucking Event and if you are going to give something at least give something for all the player base like Events, not just a few random person....
        Btw they copy paste the sea notice and 10 min after they edited the event.

Before
        - Dragon Eggs x 10 – 5 heroes
        - A cover title of “Serial Bot Killer” – 8 heroes
        - Crystal Point 1,000 – 1 Hero
        - DNP 1000 – 1 Hero

After
        - Dragon Eggs x 10 – 13 heroes
        - Crystal Point 1,000 – 1 Hero
        - DNP 1000 – 1 Hero.

I want that Title !
        Last edited by Noctaelius; 01-30-2018, 04:34 AM.

Comment

I legit laughed when I saw this notice. I can't believe this is real.

I mean it's good to encourage reporting, but they are making this an event?? This is not an event...
          They could at least give the rewards to everyone that helps.
          IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
          Briala, Tempest
          Mijirn, Physician

Comment

They're sick. They should at least take a break.

Comment

Hahahaha so funny.

Comment

Or, how about a reward for not being a bot

Comment

It's a good idea but there should be some sort of global rewards for everyone that helped out. I've always been a fan of Player-Publisher helping each other with problems. The initiative is good but how about some DNP or 1-3 Dragon eggs for everyone that participated or helped in some way ?

Idea is great, but the execution could have been better so everyone can feel that their participation mattered by having a reward.
                  Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                  IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

That mean: ED was lost on Bots. They're need players help and they're call that is The Event...So funny
                    Last edited by zenkizero; 01-30-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

i just hope that they don't ban innocents and take the time to review each case. because someone always can make false reports about some else....

Everytime that ED tries to do something they just miss the point by a mile, it just make me wanna stop playing the game and lately this is getting out of hands, look at the past 3 months, between the huge p2w events, the lack of f2p events and their laziness it is killing the population (not kidding). I love DN but ED as a publisher is doing a really bad job.. at least on NA
                      Last edited by Noctaelius; 01-30-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Elmyr
                        Elmyr commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Too late for that.

"Just shut it down, just shut the entire shit down." -Gordan Ramsay :^)

Comment

Lovely, more proof ED is trying to kill off the NA server, i mean cmon. People do this all the time and nothing is done, now, i look at it that more people will be banned innocently so others can get chance at the garbage rewards. If us as a community works together tries to find a way to save the server, ED finds a new way to kill it even more. And i'm saying it right now, CONGRATS ED, you're just as bad as EA now, what do you people have to say about that? Nothing, because this is exactly what you want. We even now have SEA players in NA now trying to save this server, can we just stop with the constant "Kill Nest" events? You people are nuts right now, wanting us to have to stick up for you for running something broken. Take a complete joke and a backstab and make it an event, why the hell not!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X