Irine Daily Gift not giving eggs nor dnp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irine Daily Gift not giving eggs nor dnp

ign Coniglio I already sent a damn ticket so don't tell me to do that. A friend of mine didn't know how to send a ticket but he didn't get his for nearly a week till today and was just giving 5 today but what about that whole damn week he didn't get those eggs? This bug is annoying please fix this.

Tell your friend how to send in a ticket, then next time Lime is online, give them the ticket numbers.

I got mine the next day, and everyone else I know has gotten them within a few.

Comment

How do you submit a ticket? Cannot seem to figure it out and I have the same issue today.

Comment

Nevermind figured it out. hope to hear something about it not holding my breath......

Comment

I have two characters with the same issue. I created a ticket for one but when I try to create another it keeps telling me "submission failed". My character HotOrNot was unable to receive on the days of 02 February and 03 February. My other Character JessKidding is only missing the rewards from today, 04 February. Please look into this issue >_<
          Last edited by JessKidding; 02-05-2018, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Hello all,

Sorry for making you waiting so long. I have forwarded the cases to the team to look into this matter. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Best,
            GM Nest

Comment

Same thing for me. Did not receive the daily eggs or DNP on Feb 1, 2018 for: Isonya, Serifu, PleaseHealMe. Just today (Feb 5, 2018) I did not receive the DNP and eggs on Isonya. Also missing (Feb 6, 2018) rewards on Serifu.
              Last edited by reticence; 02-06-2018, 01:24 AM.

Comment

hi IGN: Drezthaz, i have the same issue and forwarded a ticket. i received my eggs last night when i logged in but i didnt after today. pls fix
                \\[MOON]//
                \(O_O)/
                Drezthaz - Ruina [] [] [] xerDx - Defensio

Comment

So far nothing just an auto message from the ticket system. Will they actually send out those missing eggs and dnp though?

Comment

Working...
                  X