Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance

what happened to the weekly Maintenance ??? there is so much lag on DN right now, and why the hell sea got an 2 x 1 with 45% discount on the legendary acc with 2 slots ??. you have to be kidding me....

also i forget to ty for the 300% exp (not joking) i really missed those events, i would like to have more of those events

PD: can you pls make the exp scroll giftable, i will really appreciate
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

NA has no players and players don't spend enough. SEA has a lot of players and a lot of spenders.

You only want those EXP events to level alt accounts to abuse free dnp and sell jellies. lmao

Comment

• Noctaelius
      Noctaelius commented
      Editing a comment
      ppl need to get more gold so you can buy gold from them because you are richgoldbuyer
      Last edited by Noctaelius; 03-01-2018, 12:56 PM.

Originally posted by RichGoldBuyer View Post
    NA has no players and players don't spend enough. SEA has a lot of players and a lot of spenders.

You only want those EXP events to level alt accounts to abuse free dnp and sell jellies. lmao
    And you know this info. from who ?
    http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Maintenance is tonight. Because it's a holiday in Korea today, and they will also give event rewards tomorrow, presumably

Comment

Today is apparently a Korean holiday

WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

I'm more worried about the GMs , the complaints and questions in these forums have been piling up. The last time I saw a GM post in forums was a week ago.

Comment

• ELpatron50
            ELpatron50 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think most GM's in NA have gone in a tropical vacation huh ! Away from the responsibility of daily work .

oh ty, i didnt saw that
          Last edited by Noctaelius; 03-01-2018, 01:04 PM.
          it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

can't wait for next spend EC to win event.
            lol jk

Comment

It's Friday afternoon in Korea, no holiday.. When is our maintenance ED?

Comment

spend more to unlock server maintenance

Comment

Working...
                X