Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keyboard issues in-game...thanks ED (Enter in game at your own risk!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard issues in-game...thanks ED (Enter in game at your own risk!)

So trying to log in and lvl up one of my sins today, keyboard controls glitchy af, log into another char, same thing happens, log out, log back in, same thing, restart my comp, etc, SAME THING! ED, if you really just want to kill the game, do it already, we know you're milking us to move to a mobile platform, so all these bugs on top of bugs never get fixed, people can't level during the event, others cant run their dailies and nests properly because you can't follow the mechs BECAUSE OF THE KEYBOARD! If this is the way, along with the constant inflation of the market, constant bans on innocent people, and patches that seem to have false promises, i think its time to give it up. I dont want to enter the game, and have to deal with this crazy problem if i want to do something, you make Maplestory nowadays and EA look good.

And for those of you that experience this problem too, my advice, log in at your own risk, there are people complaining they can't do things like VN Hell and bigger nests because they either cant dodge with the keyboard issue, follow simple mechs, or even jump.

I have noticed quite a bit of latency on the server causing weird lag since midday yesterday.

Comment

Working...
    X