Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events

Nest [GM] DENTITY [GM] LIME can you double check if the description that you listed on the website of the geraint crest is correct ? because in the sea the values are different

and if you can server storage the crest (probably yes but it will ask it anyways)? If we are going to spend money, we should know those things, because lately the description on events are not very clear or accurate.

Also, i really appreciate the 200 - 300% exp and 30% (even the 1-13 enhance because i enhance my runes weapons for my Bp and i didnt spend almost nothing to +10, but now we are going to get a 1 - 20) Enhance Events. Thank you for keep me busy with the events =)

PD: Except for the Geraint Crest and the jellies the rest of the rewards are kind of bad/useless. Like i could get the enhance stone in 15 VN/Guardian Nest Hell o 5 Mist Hell (i have many alts of the same class in my acc, so i can transfer everything to my alts) and the Quality Garnets is like 6 mist nest hc.... It will be better if we get some dragon gem fragments and core instead those Stone/Garnets/Epic Merc Pouch keep that in mind
    Last edited by Noctaelius; 03-22-2018, 06:37 AM.
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Originally posted by Noctaelius View Post
    PD: Except for the Geraint Crest and the jellies the rest of the rewards are kind of bad/useless. Like i could get the enhance stone in 15 VN/Guardian Nest Hell o 5 Mist Hell (i have many alts of the same class in my acc, so i can transfer everything to my alts) and the Quality Garnets is like 6 mist nest hc.... It will be better if we get some dragon gem fragments and core instead those Stone/Garnets/Epic Merc Pouch keep that in mind
    Plenty of people are still enhancing, so not completely useless.
    And just because you can run/buy Hell runs doesn't mean everyone can.
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

Working...
    X