• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more pro pack with dnp?

how come u can't buy pro pack with dnp anymore? (

Nest FIX FIX FIX!! FIX!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Because they want people to buy the new Shard of Will packages.
      There's no point in buying them when you have a F2P option.

This is fine for now, all my DNP goes to jellies at the moment anyways.
      Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
      Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
      Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
      Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

No this not fine the new pouch doesn't even have a talisman slot thing. Fix this shit I just used 10k of my dnp just to refresh my pro pack then find out is blocked off. Not fucking cool man.

Comment

Using DNP to buy altera pro pack is what keep the F2P players from quitting. I must say well done ED you fuck us over and over again.

Comment

• OMGurFace
            OMGurFace commented
            Editing a comment
            well i don't see anyone quit because of this change, also nobody cares if F2P players quit.

• OneMysteriousGuy
            OneMysteriousGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            Your implying that you know when a player quit? Also speak for your self as others do not feel this way. To be honest who doesn't want free dnp unless your trolling then I wont even bother to reply. Even rich people in real life when they see 5 dollar note drop on the ground what do you think they do?

I love how this becomes non purchasable with dnp, while everything on SEA becomes purchasable with dnp. Maybe it's time I cancel my vip's and just buy $11 shard pack instead...

Comment

ed pls fix

already spend on costumes every now and then for fashion

dont want to spend extra on basic stuff every month...sad

Comment

Nest FIXFIXFIX!! having free dnp is great, i think it keeps us f2p players from quitting really. We keep and honor the title of being f2p, buying jellies, hairstyles and propacks with the daily dnp. now even the smallest thing is taken away from us which are the propacks, are we forced now to spend 10 dollars a month to gain just a little bit more damage ahahahaha

Comment

F2Pers aren't the ones paying the salaries so why would ED care if they run off the players who doesn't spend any RL money on the game?
                Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
                Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
                Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
                Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

Game is still F2P though. If you want the benefits that bad then just cough up $10s. It will support the game.

Comment

Originally posted by cleftobismalz View Post
                    Game is still F2P though. If you want the benefits that bad then just cough up $10s. It will support the game.
                    i doubt it

so many spend event past year and this year

but content is all just old stuff

this is why almost no one play this game except last standing hardcore players

Comment

Bruh you don't need propacks to do anything in this game, a pro pack is not going to make mist nest any easier or harder to clear

gdn is impossible so 99% of people dont care about min-maxing their gear except for people who can afford pro pack anyway

And the raid sellers all use alts so obviously they're not gonna buy propack on every single alt
                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
                        OneMysteriousGuy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Unless your a nub, most players have altera pro pack or vip. Yes I do rune on alt but i prefer to have altera pro pack on my main. Altera pro pack has many advantages its not about damage like market pass? The only good thing left about this game for F2P is the free dnp.

FFS MAKE IT DNP/EC/ET PURCHASABLE, most F2P PLAYERS RELY ON THAT DNP PURCHASABLE ITEM

Comment

Bring back the dnp pro pack u nuts
                        ~Brad~~Hikari~

Comment

Bring back Altera pro for us F2P or make an event for those who pay 500 US get their account move to sea I be the first person to participate.

Comment

Working...
                          X