Launcher stuck forever on Checking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launcher stuck forever on Checking

PLEASE HELP Ever since DN got this new launcher I stucked at cheecking etenally

As many issues as you've had with this game in a short amount of time, maybe you should consider that this game may not be for you.

Comment

Uninstalling and reinstalling may help. You could also try going through steam. If that doesn't work you could send a ticket, but that may take a while.

One thing that did help me when I had this problem when none of the suggestions I got helped was actually getting a new router. Though I realize that's not a quick fix.
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
        As many issues as you've had with this game in a short amount of time, maybe you should consider that this game may not be for you.
        sir I've been playing since DN NA Launched and Already been on DN EU untill Cherry Credits Fu**ed everythin

I've raised 5 Characters to Lv 95 and there is more to go. I don't have a Problem with DN. The game that has some problems with my PC

Comment

Try restarting your pc - this happens to me sometimes after force dc'ing when I think maybe the game didn't release a lock on one of the files or something. After restarting, it always works.

Comment

Working...
          X