[Help] What to do next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] What to do next?

I've got 5 Characters Capped to LV 95 Did all the storyline till the latest chapter got All Epic (orange Gear) from LV 95 Hero Neris so what do i have to do now ?

Buy Rune Unique 93 to one of them (choose your fav, or the one you'll like to main) and convert it to Medea T1 and enhance to +10 as well. Theres going to be an enhance event next week (+30% 1-20) so you have plenty of time to farm quality garnets, enhance stones (epic & unique) and speaeras. Once event comes just enhance everything you can to +20 after that convert your Medea T1 +20 to Medea T2 and try to enhance to +10 at least. (I would recomend saving your jelly since medea2 consumes 60 jellies per try.) You can try enhancing medea t1 without jelly till +18, after that use jelly up to +20.

Comment

• ToxicFish
      ToxicFish commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait what? Isn't there a break chance after 10?

Originally posted by ionatwinkbottom View Post
    Buy Rune Unique 93 to one of them (choose your fav, or the one you'll like to main) and convert it to Medea T1 and enhance to +10 as well. Theres going to be an enhance event next week (+30% 1-20) so you have plenty of time to farm quality garnets, enhance stones (epic & unique) and speaeras. Once event comes just enhance everything you can to +20 after that convert your Medea T1 +20 to Medea T2 and try to enhance to +10 at least. (I would recomend saving your jelly since medea2 consumes 60 jellies per try.) You can try enhancing medea t1 without jelly till +18, after that use jelly up to +20.
    oh what is Medea ? how do I convert

Comment

Medea is the 2nd tier of gear for 95s (unique quality). You can buy item tuners at the blacksmiths to either upgrade rune dragon unique or neris to it. They cost spaera and quality garnets to upgrade.

Comment

Goddam your a new player and you grind capped 5 characters?!? Kudos to you much patience for grinding. Hope your doing nests too. Happy DNing

Comment

• ELpatron50
          ELpatron50 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is outrageous that U gotta grind on 5 characters when i am about to start playing DNMobile . Nest runs are Ur hobby or U really sweated Ur playtime that it became so redundant ?

Originally posted by DrewBear View Post
        Goddam your a new player and you grind capped 5 characters?!? Kudos to you much patience for grinding. Hope your doing nests too. Happy DNing
        I have a lot of patience indeed

Comment

Working...
        X