Attendance Event - Hurricane Matthew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance Event - Hurricane Matthew

I have a legitimate question. I haven't missed a single day of logon since the transfer. I live in FL and Hurricane Matthew is just about here. I may or may not lose power, but in the event I do, I won't obviously be able to login. Can I get compensated some how due to the storm for my account? If I need to submit a ticket, please let me know.

Thanks

Use a laptop, or borrow one. As for internet, use your mobile as a hotspot.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodwill View Post
      Use a laptop, or borrow one. As for internet, use your mobile as a hotspot.
      Not everyone has a laptop and mobile internet very from carrier to carrier. I can't use mobile data without paying $10 for 1GB of use.

Comment

You can skip few days in attendance event now and still get all rewards

This crazyNomi ~~~~~
        Has a lot of chars...everywhere

Comment

More so, hope you are all safe.
          IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
          Neziak#0123

Comment

How about worry about being safe D:

Comment

The attendance event is kinda odd as it is. The first day counted as 3 days, then every day after has been giving 2 days of gifts per 1 day. At least on my account. So if your account is anything like mine you might have a chance to catch up unless you expect to be without internet for a whole month.

Comment

lol dragon nest > life

Comment

be safe pls

Comment

I agree. Worry about the storm before the game ^.^ I'm sure you'll be fine.

Comment

Dont listen to these nerds you need to get that attendence at all costs. the hurricane aint even that dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Watson View Post
                        lol dragon nest > life
                        facts

/10char

Comment

Guys, he gets it.

I live in Florida, too, and my power just went out. But I don't live near the coast so I'm fine. I assume that OP lives west enough, too. I'm sure OP appreciates the concern, but if he is safe and well prepared like me, he doesn't need to be told what to worry about ^^'
                          AuroraStar | War Mage

Comment

Times like this i really wish the internet wasn't part of the power companies hands. If someone can invent a self power mobile broadband wifi without costing too much on space lunch or satellites. Then people will never face the mess we go through.

Comment

Give me your account info Ill get your daily reward for a...fee

Comment

Working...
                              X