How's the new host October edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the new host October edition.

Hey all! its been over a week since we transfered! how's everybody doing and what do you feel about the new experience?

I'm loving how smooth loading is now and everything's so clean!
    IGN: LunarForce

Girl me too! It's going all so smooth right now <3

Comment

• LunarForce
      LunarForce commented
      Editing a comment
      Im a dude.

I haven't noticed anything different about loading. If anything I kinda wonder just how different our servers actually are from the previous ones. DN never required much to run so I guess I'm just used to it always being "kinda fast I guess."

Other than that I think the game is just fine.

Comment

Im slightly tilted that eu/sea got their halloween update already. Will na forever be left behind in some form? -.-
      IGN: SupportYou

Class: Chaos Mage

Discord: Yujin#3298

Comment

Originally posted by Some Asian Guy View Post
        Im slightly tilted that eu/sea got their halloween update already. Will na forever be left behind in some form? -.-
        we are actually multiple updates ahead of them due to having both IDN 8 mans 's and 4mans.

we just need Arena changes / creator nest / 93 nightmare nest / guild island / guild nest / fair revamp / pkn / cleric tink kali awakenings / granome nest and we are caught up with KDN

Fair revamp can easily be added with creator nest and 93 nightmare nest + the awakening classes and pkn for one update.

the guild nest and guild island + Arena Changes

Granome Nest is apparently really hard so it can be its own update.

thats 3 months behind.
        IGN: LunarForce

Comment

I feel the same but more excited due to new content and an active playerbase
          Discord : aiko✨ #4748 - IGN Aiko [Quit]
          twitter - steam - twitch
          my guild thread

Comment

game is more lively compared to pre transfer. not sure how long it will last. hopefully it stays.

still some issues need fix.
            Last edited by milktoast22; 10-06-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Only been a week so not too much judgement can be passed. But first impressions, quite happy with how things are travelling I'm hoping that when everything calms down and all the users who are having issues with the confirmation e-mail get resolved, GMs will meet and greet the community both in game and in forums.
              IGN: AngelicOtaku - Saint

Comment

Honestly, I wish if the GMs and forum moderators talked a bit more and were more transparent in what's going on. Also it would be nice if they did entries and/or news about the future of DN or intentions with events and content. I am assuming that they may be running around doing something else at the moment or trying to find the manpower to keep everything running. But I hope in the next month or two they become a lot more active community-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodwill View Post
                  Honestly, I wish if the GMs and forum moderators talked a bit more and were more transparent in what's going on. Also it would be nice if they did entries and/or news about the future of DN or intentions with events and content. I am assuming that they may be running around doing something else at the moment or trying to find the manpower to keep everything running. But I hope in the next month or two they become a lot more active community-wise.
                  Tbh thats what I'm scared of. So far no GM has responded or any developer at all and that's usually a bad sign. I'm crossing my fingers this won't end like Nexon's shitty community/game moderation.

I'm hoping that best case scenario, they're simply scrambling in the HQ looking for who to mod and respond etc.

Worst case is, they actually don't want to respond inb4 ED transforms in Nexon
                  -inactive forum account-
                  new forum account: Anthelus

Comment

it's nice to see the player base active again. i just worry about everyone with email issues how many of them are actually going to want to play when the time comes lol. not to mention that our GMs are more behind the scenes than they were at Nexon. i really, really hope that changes soon.
                    im not on this account

Comment

Working...
                    X