Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DN PVP Tournament May 4-6, PVE Mains only, 200k+ ET in prizes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN PVP Tournament May 4-6, PVE Mains only, 200k+ ET in prizes.

Hi,

I'll be organizing a PVP Tournament to take place a couple weeks from now. As the title says, I'll only be opening entries to PVE mains, as most of the current top PVP mains are extremely toxic. Kiyy/Spellmans get an exception if they still play cause they are my idols and not toxic.

Entries won't take place on this post, but on another post next weekend!

The format will most likely be bo5 single elimination and bo9 for semis and finals. Everything equalized, self ban if you want, but no explicit BL. I haven't quite settled on the specifics just yet. I'll live stream this on my twitch channel if people want to watch, and may need a co-commentator who knows a bit more about PVP.

May 4-6 is just an estimate, but it may end up having to take place another weekend depending on scheduling.

1st Place: 100k ET
    2nd Place: 50k ET
    3rd/4rd Place: 25k ET each
    5-8th Place: 5k ET each
    8th Place: Also gets 88 Worms.

Top placed reaper gets an additional 10k ET.

-AgustD/Thomas
    Last edited by schultzaur; 04-24-2018, 05:58 PM.

How are you going to distinguish PvE mainers from PvP? I would love to come to your tournament, if you get selected.

Comment

• schultzaur
      schultzaur commented
      Editing a comment
      It won't be a super hard rule... it's just that the PVP community were never gracious hosts when I was trying to get into PVP, so I don't feel an obligation to extend the invite to them.

bap

You might as well give Kiyy and Spells 1st and 2nd place prize vs fucking pve players. Half of the decent pvp peeps can hardly scratch Kiyy himself and yes he still plays.

Comment

u might aswell come up with rules for the tourney considering the amount of bugs atm.
      nemu#2201

Just a Returning Player...

Comment

'Top placed reaper gets an additional 10k ET." man if u wanna just give 10k et to spells just do so, no need to announce it lord lmfao

Comment

• schultzaur
          schultzaur commented
          Editing a comment
          Kiyy is the Reaper, Spells is a Raven.

I'm a reaper main, so that's why I included it!
      Working...
      X