Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US realm population

Hello Guys!

I always played dragon nest on SEA server but i cant play anymore cuz Ping issues. Im looking to give a try on US server but i didnt find much players in Saint Heaven. Is the game dead for beginners? My playstyle is casual and i want to find parters for normal/hardcore nests.Also why everything is so expansive?

If You Guys have any thoughts about European server let me know too.

Tanks!

there r like 100-250 players at peak time in NA

um sad to say there r not many casual players...

everything is expensive cuz gold was cheap n so many people bought gold plus best hero tournament incident which destroyed market

Comment

I don't know where you got your numbers from but it's easily over 250. I remember over 300+ accounts banned from bht yet steam numbers only dropped around 20 and channels were still at HIGH.

Comment

• Noiren
        Noiren commented
        Editing a comment
        That is because people were using alts like no tomorrow.

Majority of the list are mains. Despite that, steam still had decent amount + channels were full. We have a bigger population than you think.
      Last edited by josette2; 04-26-2018, 08:17 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• schism
        schism commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm curious to see what the bot to player ratio is. I'm in the mind that bots overrun the population by a substantial margin.

I'm sure there are a decent % that don't play off of steam.

Comment

So, my point is....

When i reach lvl 95 will i find people to do daily quests? normal/hc nests? Can i make progress in my gear without spending tons of cash ?( talking about everything costing thousands)

Comment

• Breamiin
          Breamiin commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes you should be able to, and if you ever need someone to nest with I'd be glad to run with you and help you out. I'm Brea/Makenai in game and feel free to pm when you cap and I'll run stuff with you.

• LunarForce
          LunarForce commented
          Editing a comment
          if you ever see somebody in DNSWorld and the party isn't locked that means they pugging and they be glad to take you along for the ride.

Cheers!

You can find parties but there is some difference in partying though. In this server I rarely see anyone spam general chat for parties we mostly use the party finder (press o in-game) or find people through guild chat or discord.

Comment

Working...
        X