Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DN PvP Tournament May 11-12, 250k+ ET in prizes. PvE mains only. Registration Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN PvP Tournament May 11-12, 250k+ ET in prizes. PvE mains only. Registration Open!

Hi,

REGISTRATIONS NOW FILLED UP!!! Leave your IGN/Class below if you want to be put on the waitlist. I'll let you know if anyone drops out, and if there are no-shows, I'll pull people in from the waitlist!

EDIT: Trango has graciously offered up some custom-made DN key chains as prizes!!! They're really cute. See prize section for more details.

I'm organizing a PvP Tournament to take place a couple weeks from now. Unfortunately I had to push this a week back due to real life (work) obligations. Confirmed for May 11-12 weekend though.

As the title says, I'll only be opening entries to PvE mains, as the PvP community as most of the current top PvP mains are extremely toxic. Kiyy/Spellmans get an exception if they still play cause they are my idols and not toxic. Additionally, I'll be doing some PvP matches over the next couple weeks and will extend invitations to those who aren't toxic.

I will live streaming the matches on my twitch channel if people want to watch, and may need a co-commentator who knows PvP more in-depth!

Format:
    32 person single elimination.
    The format is 3 Rounds, Lost Temple, Equalized, No Items, Fox Only, Final Destination. Semi-finals and finals will be 5 Rounds.
    First round (top 32 => top 16) will take place on May 11, 5PM to ~9PM PST, or til finish.
    The rest will take place on May 12, 5PM to ~9PM PST or til finish.

Rules:
    Matches will start every 10-15 minutes. You will have 5 minutes to show-up/respond after your match start time (or if there's a delay, after I bird/try to contact you), or you forfeit. Sorry.
    You don't need to go on your main, but you are locked in to whatever class you choose.
    You may self ban if you want, but there is no explicit BL
    In general, kiting is okay as that plays to some classes strengths, but don't be a dick and kite and run up the stairs etc.
    No Unstuck. No intentional bug abuse (including, but not limited to, sader divine combo bug, ?).
    Don't be an ass.
    May change the rules depending on feedback, etc.

Prizes:
    1st Place: 100k ET
    2nd Place: 50k ET
    3rd/4rd Place: 25k ET each
    5-8th Place: 10k ET each
    8th Place: Also gets 88 Worms.

Additional prizes:
    Flashiest combo gets an additional 10k ET (maybe I'll hold voting after or something).
    Top placed unawakened char gets an additional 10k ET
    Top placed 2nd job gets an additional 10k ET
    Top placed reaper gets an additional 10k ET

Better additional prizes:
    The top placed person of each base class will get to select a custom-made key chain!! That means 9 in total.

Dark Classes other than SH may take some additional time. Below are the classes not pictured above.

-AgustD/Thomas (thomaki#0419)
    Last edited by schultzaur; 05-07-2018, 02:54 PM.

Signing up!
    Class: Guardian
    level: 90
    IGN: Aegendia
    nemu#2201

Just a Returning Player...

Comment

o7
      Class: Ruina
      IGN: Drezthaz
      \\[MOON]//
      \(O_O)/
      Drezthaz - Ruina [] [] [] xerDx - Defensio

Comment

aeg ya best get 1st

Comment

• Shocking
          Shocking commented
          Editing a comment
          Don’t think I can take these PVE pros bro. Oddish be tellin me my combos suck

nvm!

/notenough
        Last edited by Ahnee; 05-01-2018, 05:15 PM.
        Nerf all classes, buff LK

Comment

Class: Adept
          Ign: Brrned

Comment

Class: Guardian
            Ign: BanDazai

Comment

Class: Soul Eater
              IGN: RATMIR

Comment

IGN: Velveeta
                Class: BD

Thanks for holding the event..I pvp'd but it's been a while~ sounds like fun, if you'd have me.
                http://imgur.com/58cmEp1

Comment

IGN : Foolish
                  class:light bringer

Comment

IGN : Pyrosancer
                    Class : Pyromancer

Comment

19/32 slots remaining!

Thanks all who have signed up so far

Comment

14 slots remaining! Gonna try to fill them up this weekend

Comment

Class: Dark Avenger
                          IGN: xXAlastorXx
                          IGN: xXAlastorXx
                          MAIN: Dark Avenger
                          DA4Life~

Comment

12 slots remaining! Thanks to all who have signed up.

Trango has graciously offered to give away some cute custom-made keychains! Check the first post for more details.

Comment

Working...
                            X