Before I start grinding for gold in the only way I know how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I start grinding for gold in the only way I know how

I HAVE to ask.... why does getting gold or at least the amount you need to get yourself geared and ready for nests and etc have be SUCH a hassle? Could someone remind me? It takes me hours just to do the same repetitive things over and over just to get what I need and want. Is it bad that I feel this way?

Hell, I bet some people are straight lucky and have their rich friends throw gold at 'em because they're pretty much all set with all the gold they ever wanted by selling things that're from hard nests that you'd have to be geared precisely just to clear (or something along those lines.. techs play a part too but you get the idea) in the marketplace.
    Last edited by DragonOverCannon; 10-06-2016, 09:06 PM.

because its a korean mmo. grinding is just there to stall for time by the developers because they cant develop content fast enough compared to how fast people can consume it. thats true for every kmmo. if they make people grind then it delays the time it takes for the players to get bored of a piece of content. they make overcoming harder content an issue of gear much of the time to keep that carrot on a stick effect. if it was too skill based then people would play less, use the market less, grind less etc. because why grind for gear or use any of the sub systems if its not necessary?

u grind till your eyes bleed if you want the best gear. thats just the way it is.

or buy jellies and sell them for gold.

or farm apples on 500 alts.
    Last edited by milktoast22; 10-06-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
      because its a korean mmo. grinding is just there to stall for time by the developers because they cant develop content fast enough compared to how fast people can consume it. thats true for every kmmo. if they make people grind then it delays the time it takes for the players to get bored of a piece of content. they make overcoming harder content an issue of gear much of the time to keep that carrot on a stick effect. if it was too skill based then people would play less, use the market less, grind less etc. because why grind for gear or use any of the sub systems if its not necessary?

u grind till your eyes bleed if you want the best gear. thats just the way it is.
      Back then I grinded and I stacked myself enough to do quests and stuff only to find out that there was yet another cap and had to repeat the process again btw. That said, I kinda always hated how it was. You say it takes time for players to get bored of a piece of content--but here I am feeling bored out of my eyes doing the same thing over and over. I wouldn't be able to grind my eyes out as they bled because i'm already asleep lol.

Comment

thats just another issue with content design and rewards unfortunately. the best things to grind atm are dungeons or farming apples but they're super easy so its easy to get bored. 80% of the nests have useless rewards too. plus limited runs per week so you have less time to play the "fun" content.
        Last edited by milktoast22; 10-06-2016, 11:02 PM.

Comment

The best way to make gold atm is actually really dumb and not really doing any content just like farming apples. Won't say what it is though but a lot of people already been doing it, at least until these 2 items heavily lowers in price.

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
            thats just another issue with content design and rewards unfortunately. the best things to grind atm are dungeons or farming apples but they're super easy so its easy to get bored. 80% of the nests have useless rewards too. plus limited runs per week so you have less time to play the "fun" content.
            Sadly and yeah. =/

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding
              Merc exploration epic boxes give a lot of garnets,space cubes and a very good rate of desirous equipment.

Also mentor system is very good, get yourself 3 pupils and wait for them to reach graduation, 20 garnets and 10 space cube each.

Edit : You can also do the side quests you didn't do when you're cap level, they give an additional garnet.
              Oh, that sounds good. I guess..

Comment

Working...
              X