Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DN PvP Tournament, May 12-13, Bracket/Schedule. Over 250k ET and cute key-chains!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN PvP Tournament, May 12-13, Bracket/Schedule. Over 250k ET and cute key-chains!

Hi everyone! Sign-ups have filled up so I'm now releasing the bracket and schedule. Please make sure if you signed up, you have a match scheduled. I don't think I missed anyone else, but if I did i'm very sorry <_<.

Dates: May 12-13 5-9+PM PST

First things first, I messed up the dates! I originally meant for the tournament to take place over the weekend (Saturday the 12th, and Sunday the 13th), but I got the dates wrong when I pushed it back and wrote the 11/12 instead . I've messaged a bunch of people that signed up through discord if they preferred Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun, and most people either said that they preferred Saturday/Sunday or that they actually thought that's when it was happening anyways. As such, I've decided to make the official date of the tournament Saturday, May 12th and Sunday May 13th, as opposed to Friday, May 11th and Saturday, May 12th. If your originally signed up because you thought it was Fri/Sat and can no longer make it, please let me know and we can try and work something out!

If you would like to be put on the wait list, in case people drop out or there are no shows, please leave your IGN/Class (+Discord), and I'll contact you if a spot opens up.

Current wait list:
    SenjuGod (forgot to add him )
    Doll
    Mara
    Jess
    Aiko
    Alex
    Pogi

Prizes:
    1st Place: 100k ET
    2nd Place: 50k ET
    3rd/4rd Place: 25k ET each
    5-8th Place: 10k ET each
    8th Place: Also gets 88 Worms.

Additional prizes:
    Flashiest combo gets an additional 10k ET (maybe I'll hold voting after or something).
    Top placed unawakened char gets an additional 10k ET
    Top placed 2nd job gets an additional 10k ET
    Top placed reaper gets an additional 10k ET
    Top placed Mara gets 88 Worms. Note, either Mara can get this, or a Black Mara.

Better additional prizes:
    The top placed person of each base class will get to select a custom-made key chain!! That means 9 in total. Dark Classes other than SH may take some additional time.

Bracket:

Schedule:
    If you know ahead of time that you can't your scheduled time, please let me know on discord! thomaki#0419.

You'll have 5 minutes after your scheduled match time (or if we're delayed, whenever I start birding for you) to show up or respond. After that, you forfeit, Sorry!

Day 1 - Saturday, May 12 5:00PM PST until finish (est 9:00PM):

Top 32 (3 rounds):
    • A01 - 5:00 PM PST: Khoala vs Royal
    • A02 - 5:15 PM PST: Moo vs Miyrnn
    • A03 - 5:30 PM PST: Foolish vs Velveeta
    • A04 - 5:45 PM PST: ChaosSaviour vs ShootingEpy
    • A05 - 6:00 PM PST: Kiyy (previously Doll) vs Darker
    • A06 - 6:15 PM PST: DarkKaji vs Yixuon
    • A07 - 6:30 PM PST: Enchilana vs CutePeach
    • A08 - 6:45 PM PST: Drezthaz vs Viccl
    • A09 - 7:00 PM PST: HokageAlex vs Das
    • A10 - 7:15 PM PST: Aegendia vs Versalite
    • A11 - 7:30 PM PST: RATMIR vs Rule
    • A12 - 7:45 PM PST: Pyrosancer vs Ascente
    • A13 - 8:00 PM PST: xXAlastorXx vs BanDazai
    • A14 - 8:15 PM PST: FreyaBleu vs BlueNebula
    • A15 - 8:30 PM PST: Hell vs JustWishh
    • A16 - 8:45 PM PST: Zeus (previously Jess) vs Momo

Day 2 - Sunday, May 13 5:00PM PST until finish (est 9:30PM):

Top 16 (3 rounds):
    • B01 - 5:00 PM PST: Winner of A01 vs Winner of A02
    • B02 - 5:15 PM PST: Winner of A03 vs Winner of A04
    • B03 - 5:30 PM PST: Winner of A05 vs Winner of A06
    • B04 - 5:45 PM PST: Winner of A07 vs Winner of A08
    • B05 - 6:00 PM PST: Winner of A09 vs Winner of A10
    • B06 - 6:15 PM PST: Winner of A11 vs Winner of A12
    • B07 - 6:30 PM PST: Winner of A13 vs Winner of A14
    • B08 - 6:45 PM PST: Winner of A15 vs Winner of A16

Quarter Finals (3 rounds):
    • C01 - 7:00 PM PST: Winner of B01 vs Winner of B02
    • C02 - 7:15 PM PST: Winner of B03 vs Winner of B04
    • C03 - 7:30 PM PST: Winner of B05 vs Winner of B06
    • C04 - 7:45 PM PST: Winner of B07 vs Winner of B08

Semi Finals (5 rounds):
    • D01 - 8:00 PM PST: Winner of C01 vs Winner of C02
    • D02 - 8:20 PM PST: Winner of C03 vs Winner of C04

Third Place (5 rounds):
    • E01 - 8:40 PM PST: Loser of D01 vs Loser of D02

Finals (5 rounds):
    • F01 - 9:00 PM PST: Winner of D01 vs Winner of D02

Updated Rules, Format:
    See below post.
    Last edited by schultzaur; 05-11-2018, 06:50 PM.

Format:
    32 person single elimination.
    The format is 3 Rounds, Forest Gauntlet, Equalized, No Items. Semi-finals and finals will be 5 Rounds.
    First round (top 32 => top 16) will take place on May 11, 5PM to ~9PM PST, or til finish.
    The rest will take place on May 12, 5PM to ~9PM PST or til finish.

Rules (changes bolded):
    Matches will start every 10-15 minutes. You will have 5 minutes to show-up/respond after your match start time (or if there's a delay, after I bird/try to contact you), or you forfeit. Sorry.
    You don't need to go on your main, but you are locked in to whatever class you choose.for the first round.
    You may self ban if you want, but there is no explicit BL
    In general, kiting is okay as that plays to some classes strengths, but don't be a dick and kite and run up the stairs etc.
    No unstuck. No intentional bug abuse (including, but not limited to, sader divine combo bug, ?). There's some grey area here, but in general if it's pretty questionable, avoid it if possible.
    No potions/special skill crests (e.g. 20% cd/damage type of stuff ok. Manti not ok). Tech access/skill up, ill judge you but are ok.
    Don't be an ass.
    May change the rules depending on feedback, etc.
    Last edited by schultzaur; 05-08-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Thomas.
      I can't understand. The first 16 matches will be on may 11? Then 8 matches on may 12? And the finals will be may 13?
      It's just that you're constantly changing dates and I got confused when your championship is going on.

Comment

• schultzaur
        schultzaur commented
        Editing a comment
        I wrote like a paragraph about the confusion about dates, and was pretty explicit about when each match would be happening. First 16 on Saturday, rest on Sunday.
    Working...
    X