No announcement yet.

Kaizen Falsely Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 O-O ED, I woke up at 7 am seeing this, fix this plox. Is it a plan to ban hard workers that actually do your content? o: Please remove the ban! Ooga.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the system just flagged Kaizen as a bot and it didn't go through verification before the ban, being after regular work hours. So hopefully he will be unbanned right away when they get to work.. Since its mind-boggling that ED doesn't know who Kaizen is. You have what... a couple hundred legitimate players at best, and a handful of really prominent ones like Kaizen, and a good customer at that.

Not to mention, if you don't fix this screw up today, its just going to demoralise the player base. Whats the point of spending so much time, effort and money and get banned just like that?
      Last edited by Tara; 05-11-2018, 04:38 AM.

Comment

10/10 stricter bot policy like always hitting actual players. ED likes their throwbacks

Comment

As many others have stated already.
          Kaizen is not a bot.
          +1+1+1
          http://i.imgur.com/MwPpVFy.png

Comment

+1. He doesn't bot. Just a hard working player. Even if you don't have any powers as GMs but are players that just relay messages to ED then you should be able to help right the wrong quicker then just having Kaizen wait on a no response ticket from cherry credits. Please help this man.

Nest [GM] DENTITY [GM] LIME [GM]Ignacio

Comment

I am the one that is having trouble with Captcha and kaizen gets banned?
              Madness

Comment

+1 Kaizen isn't a bot
                pls unban him
                :^(

Comment

I can also vouch for Kaizen and he is definitely not a bot nor has any involvement with botting activity.

With this many players I recognize coming out to support him on this thread, I look forward to an early release for him as soon as the GM's are back in the office.

Comment

There is no way that Kaizen bots.
                    This must've been a mistake on ED's part.

Comment

+1. 100% sure he's not a bot, please reevaluate/re-investigate.
                      Like, comment and subscribe!

Comment

#freekaizen

Comment

Kaizen is one of the last people I'd imagine I see banned. Eyedentity, you need to improve your systems and stop banning false positives.

Unban Kaizen and stop banning good innocent players.
                          Last edited by Vahrheit; 05-11-2018, 10:03 AM.
                          WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Kaizen is legit unban this man please!

Comment

Not a bot Unban................

Comment

Kaizen is a real guy not a bot, ive had fun and enjoyment when he talks and had fun in some content ive went with aswell, knew him for a quite awhile.
                                UNBAN !!!
                                Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

Working...
                                X