X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ;(

Bannister and I Yesterday, 01:39 AM
    Infraction Received: Inappropriate Language

Dear Thugnificent, You have received an infraction at DragonNest Forums. Reason: Inappropriate Language ------- Kindly avoid using profanities on the forum. ------- This infraction is worth 1 point(s), 0 reputation penalty and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire. Original Post: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...=8662#post8662
    "pretty chapped i waited all night to play dn and for some weird ass reason i cannot verify my account. it says it exists, i have the correct sign in etc just cannot get the email verification so ty eyedentity you made me miss out on getting some new names :/"

All the best, DragonNest Forums

Honestly, I wholly support the forums being more strict; it could help us to avoid recreating the NA forums which became a mess of sorts towards the end.

With that said, you obviously did nothing wrong in the referenced post. You cursed, but not in a derogatory way or at someone, so it shouldn't be an offense.

Do remember though, that the developers are not natively English. They will likely flag anything that violates the rules; without regard for the contexts - which isn't a knock against them, it's just how it is.

So, be careful I suppose; even if you break forum rules in a harmless way it'll still likely be flagged. Maybe contact them about it? Either way hope you get everything resolved. Gl

Comment

I'm really going to have to watch what I say now. Uh-oh!
      Clearly what you said wasn't bad so I hope you can get this resolved.
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

im scared to reply to things now
        IGN: SupportYou

Class: Chaos Mage

Discord: Yujin#3298

Comment

• Thugnificent
          Thugnificent commented
          Editing a comment