GREAT festival of bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT festival of bugs

I address the gms in the most cordial way possible, but I am FULLY impressed with the IMMENSE amount of bugs that the game has since the last patch and they do not notify RESPECT.
    1.The asassing history missions are damaged
    2. The hero battlefield remote mission to accept causes disconnection
    3.hero battlefield does not grant the corresponding rewards
    4. THE GREAT NUMBER OF TEXTS without TRANSLATION, which personally has me very upset. has nothing to see if in the notes of the patch is all, I have not seen the first one that plays with the notes of the patch open in a page of the explorer next.

TOMORROW there is maintenance and by no means I see that they go to take letters in the matter of the failures. EVEN WHEN ?

I'm hoping the shadow cube bug + ladder season didn't start get's addressed when the emergency maintenance happens that's suppose to fix machina awakening coupon. Was looking forward to getting hero exp pots from HBF but incorrect rewards are being given. >.>. I'd also like to see them do stuff with the web shop like Nest told me a few months back that they had plans for but it's still got the lousy unique stones in it and that's it... Also putting premium shard into cash shop would be nice as a permanent item.

Comment

Some more stuff:
      • Slayer nests say they give Hero EXP, but they actually don't.
      • Silver Hunter's specialization quest is bugged. Not fun being a Hunter forever.
      • AW's ult still doesn't work. It seems to fail, not following the target, over half the time.
      • Bleed Phantom's Bloody Sign constantly fails to apply Bleeding and the Mark in nest bosses. This causes Phantom Call and Draw Blood to be useless.
      • Warden's [Awakened] Swift Shot sometimes fails to register the core is on the field, causing the skill to fail.

Comment

I am still annoyed by the fact they didn't translate all the skills for Defensio awake,i wasted some gold and DNP resetting it, i actually had to go to DN Skillsim(EU region) just to see what they said.

Here is another thing to add, They didn't set the correct amount of Shadow Cubes for Dare Devil Fair Dungeon.
        Last edited by Noiren; 05-17-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

where is this weekly task?
          http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notic...Weekly%20Tasks
          how to have this?

Comment

• epykun
            epykun commented
            Editing a comment
            we have this >.>

• PEEDEE823
            PEEDEE823 commented
            Editing a comment
            @epykun
            sad. i can locate the daily task. but i cant see the weekly task hero gold coin reward. where can i locate that weekly task?

LK have a Bug with Moon Blade Dance Ex part doesn't do double it normal blades damage.

Comment

Working...
          X