Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Eyedentity and our community; ign: RayMech wrongfully banned =(

Hello everyone.

We're here again because yet another innocent member of our community has been falsely banned (RayMech). You also may know him as MiniePenguin who was his other character from much earlier caps.

Same situation as it would be with the previous banning, there seems to have been a misfire in whatever triggered the system to ban certain innocent players. I'm writing to our community to ask for vouches to help get RayMech unbanned as it was purely a mistake.

As a dedicated and committed member of this game, he has contributed a lot of his time into grinding and getting to where he is now through his hard work and efforts.

Also to note, he also has contributed a lot of money into the many events that Eyedentity has provided for us to show that he also does support the game's well being.

He has NEVER hacked or botted.
    He has NEVER cheated other players (He's actually very noble in terms of what it means to be fair)
    He has always been very supportive in helping people understand how to gear and calculate damage. I know a lot of you have been helped by "grand daddy" for this matter.

So again, I'm reaching out to have this read/heard and in hopes that we will have our RayMech back within our community sooner than later!

Thank you guys for your time.

His Ticket# : 375296
    Last edited by Mugen; 05-25-2018, 07:00 PM.
    IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
    Neziak#0123

+1 Minnie is not a bot and definitely doesn't deserve this.ED can you please fix whatever is falsely banning players.

Comment

Minnie is not a bot. Please stop banning my senpais QQ

Comment

I feel like I almost need a letter copy for this.

ED fix your stuff please, unban innocent players and have more oversight on your systems.
        WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

+1 I need my clears for this week :C
          Poops.

Comment

Can confirm that RayMech is a fair player. Nested with him weekly during 93 cap. He contributed a lot of his time and effort fairly to the game. Most definitely not a bot.

Please do unban him.

Comment

Minie isn't a bot!!!!
              Please unban him Q~Q
              And stop banning innocent players D:<

Comment

Unban Minie please.

Comment

Please stop flagging my raid members!!!! Free them both papa ED

Comment

Free this man

Comment

+1 rep, Mine is a outgoing and kind individual. #whyistayed

Comment

+1 Free Grandad!!! Legit Player... can't sleep because he needs to read me bed time stories on DN >

Comment

+1 Minie is not a bot; he frequently helps out new members of the community whether it’s answering class questions, game mechanics, or just carrying the shiet outta everyone :^)
                          http://i.imgur.com/MwPpVFy.png

Comment

can confirm minie isnt a bot

Comment

I think ED got confused, he just rides the bot.
                              Please unban~
                              Like, comment and subscribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X