Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any reason we can't buy hybrid tablets???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any reason we can't buy hybrid tablets???

Honestly I feel like those should be purchasable.
    I want epic costume stats but those epic costumes are ugly and I can't find the last two pieces I need for the only set I like.
    So I wanna hybrid to something nice because fashion, but all my tablets are on a character I don't even play...
    I feel like ED would make money if they allowed you to buy them from the store. Or maybe i'm the only one willing to buy those.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk
    IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
    Briala, Tempest
    Mijirn, Physician

Just in case you didn't know, people have been selling Unique Conversion Pouch at the Trading House.

It's basically unique costume stat (which is 1.5 to 2 times better than epic costume stat) that can be equipped to any (good-looking) costume you want.

Comment

• [GM] LIME
      [GM] LIME commented
      Editing a comment
      NA's conversion costumes can't be traded

Couldn't you transfer the epic costume to the character with the hybrid tablet via server storage, hybrid it, then transfer back?

Comment

• Mimii
      Mimii commented
      Editing a comment
      I was under the impression we couldn't server storage once we did hybrid, but if we can that would solve my problem!

Why not implement a ticket system for conversion costumes just like the legendary equipments? Being in a Dark class which can’t possibly get Cc’d is kinda unfair since the conversion is stuck there if you’re planning to play another character.
    1. Ticket systerm for server storage of conversion costumes
    2. Make dark classes be able to character change

It would be worth playing it since you as a player get options On what you want to play with .

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
      Just in case you didn't know, people have been selling Unique Conversion Pouch at the Trading House.

It's basically unique costume stat (which is 1.5 to 2 times better than epic costume stat) that can be equipped to any (good-looking) costume you want.
      I was about to get really excited with this info until GM lime said that's not on NA. Maybe we can get this though? I like this idea!
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Originally posted by Mimii View Post

I was about to get really excited with this info until GM lime said that's not on NA. Maybe we can get this though? I like this idea!
        you can server storage hybridized costumes.

Comment

• Mimii
          Mimii commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I just found out today you can do that! So I guess problem kinda solved
      Working...
      X