Bug compilation (Oct 2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug compilation (Oct 2016)

I think it might be a good idea to list every bug post-update every month so the devs can acknowledge them and hopefully fix them, if they keep to their word about keeping in touch with the community that Nexon failed to do. So here we go.

1. Lvl 93 Expedition crests and 93 Superb Offensive/Defensive plates have no stats.
    2. It may not be possible to receive 3rd stats from crafting any 93 rare/epic crests (regular ones)
    3. Some tinkerer turrets do not function.
    4. It is not possible to use adventurer bags and storage slots if you have less available locked slots than the labeled amount (old bug yet to be fixed)
    5. 93 equipment can't be transferred to and from. (Not sure if this is intentional).
    6. Holy cross isn't working properly
    7. Halfmoon slash EX sometimes doesn't work.
    8. Machina Overcharge sometimes does 0 damage (old bug)
    9. Champion pass only gives free egg and bonus PWR (other quirks aren't working)
    10. Shinobi portion of specialization doesn't work.
    11. Gold goblins don't give gold in 93 dungeons. It drops gold in other dungeons.
    12. 2 much gold in the game, plz remove farm.

If you've found any new bugs post here so I can add it to the list.
    Last edited by Ice Poseidon Waiting room; 10-10-2016, 12:46 AM.
    via Imgflip GIF Maker

5. and the spirits not showing for a few people
    6. also the spirits you could lv got reset
    7. lv 93 equipment isn't transferable
    8. inquisitors holy x or whatever it's called isn't working properly

Comment

Fix gm's towers
      Fix gm's towers
      Fix gm's towers
      Fix gm's towers
      Fix gm's towers
      Fix gm's towers
      Fix gm's towers
      Fix gm's towers
      Fix gm's towers
      Fix gm's towers

Comment

• LK halfmoon slash instant is bugged. Attack doesn't always register.

Comment

champion's pass only gives bonus pwr and free daily egg, none of the other bonuses work.

Comment

machina overcharge sometimes does 0 dmg. old bug not fixed :x
            im not on this account

Comment

Even though there's an entire sub-section for stuff like this, oh well:
              • Glacial Field: Will sometimes not deal damage (still a problem in other regions)
              • Ice Cyclone: The cyclone will sometimes fall over (still a problem in other regions)

There's like 2+ for CMs out of just 2 skills alone, but I'm sure someone will put them here, lol...

Comment

- Focus Gravity sometimes does not deal damage
                - [Awakened Passive] Teleport has a buggy hitbox (I really suggest just removing the damage portion and simply making it a trigger for Switch EX)
                - Gravity Rush sometimes won't detonate [Ball of Gravity] (from casting gravity blast a little too high/low)
                - Skill Crests do not have any effect on instant skills
                Last edited by Zeref; 10-08-2016, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Buggy hitboxes everywhere!

Comment

The level 15 specialization for Assassin is bugged where you cannot select Shinobi as a option to specialize. It keeps showing Start Test, but completing the test does nothing. Only the Taoist selection shows Specialize.

Comment

anyone experiencing this though? I'm trying to wear spirits but they don't show next to my characters. the costumes I wear randomly disappears from my character and sometimes I can't make them appear. After running a dungeon, my whole costumes are not shown and I had to go through all of them to make them visible again...

Comment

Laser Ray and Spectrum Ray don't register sometimes

Comment

gold goblins give no gold in 93 dungeons. I'm sure everyone already knows but random daily resets

Comment

Shadow Euphoria currently has no skill description, as people have mentioned, the spirits are bugged to lvl 1 and aren't appearing, gold goblin's in at least the 93 dungeons are bugged, although I don't know about earlier dungeons, but the one time I got it in Twisted Fountain I didn't get anything either, not sure if there's anything else that I've noticed atm, but if there is, I'll come back and post

Discord: Vulpix/Irene#6529 | Proud Officer of Sevrilla

Comment

Originally posted by Little Timmy View Post
                              6. also the spirits you could lv got reset
                              I received reply from Cherry Credits saying that the reset spirit level cannot be reverted due to system limitation. Don't know if that is the case for everyone.
                              Last edited by Nevertheless; 10-08-2016, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X