New Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Faces

So I recently purchased a new face that got released last patch. For some reason, it didn’t have any effect when I use it. Is this some type of bug?

Did you check your EC inventory?

Comment

• Lala
      Lala commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I did. I clicked on it and my face did not change. When I did use it, the item disappeared and nothing changed. I sent an inquiry so I’m just waiting on a response. I was just wondering if a similar experience affected anyone else.

I was curious about this too, considering I wanted to purchase one. When you go to preview some of the faces in the vault, nothing changes on some of them. The only difference I saw with one, was the Kali.. and even that hardly changed anything besides the iris. Have you gotten any response? Or possibly sent a ticket about this bug?

Comment

• Lala
      Lala commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I sent many responses to them about it, but all they said is there’s nothing wrong. Luckily, I bought the face with dnp, so I didn’t waste any money. Since they said nothing’s wrong with it, I just saved up some dnp and changed back to my previous face. Honestly, there is still a problem with the new face, they’re just lazy to address it. :/

• Lust
      Lust commented
      Editing a comment
      I had made a post in the bug report section and after some long time I got a response, and I'm now waiting for a response as to when/if it will be fixed... maybe I'll get the same response as you.. hopefully not. http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...tyle-faces-bug

This was the response I got today on the thread I had made.

Originally posted by Yaya View Post
    Hello there,

I'm not too sure about that but it should be fixed with next month's update hopefully!

Comment

Working...
    X