Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which items should I hang on to as I level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which items should I hang on to as I level?

About to start my first character, a Cleric going the route of Paladin/Guardian, so I'm completely unfunded, and I want to make sure I'm well off by the time I reach the level cap. You get a lot of crap from dungeons, especially early on, and with my limited inventory space, I need to know what items I should trash, what items I should try to sell on the AH, and what items I am better off holding on to for later.

Trash all, sell nothing on AH... It's all worthless. You can npc it though. When you reach 95 you'll get 3 passes for the revamped "Cerberus Nest Beginner" to help gear you and give you some starting gold. The nest is equalized so you don't need to worry about gearing yourself, just be sure you make the party and maintain being party leader for this because at the end of running all 3 you get loads of points, 1500 gold, 300 jellies that are listable, and 3 cerberus paws. You trade the paws to Melin for 3 chests that contain all your important specific to your class crests, talismans, and dragon gems. Also purchase from him your Neris 95 armor and weapons. You'll end up at near 300k dmg and ready to start taking on some normal 95 nests with a group and dailies. And with your level up box jellies you'll have a bit over 500 jellies to support enhancing your gear. (Up to +10 is safe, after that it requires you use Jellies or Enhancing Hammers).

Oh and about the limited space thing... level up box will reward you with expansions and lives so you'll end up with like 4 pages of inventory and storage space... and about 50 lives.

Comment

It's not even worth saving the Lustres, the Onyx/Diamond materials for upgrading?

Comment

• EliakimNeo
        EliakimNeo commented
        Editing a comment
        Mby they are to open some special heraldrys but make sure to take the Seal stamps as they are essential to seal certain items and sell it @ TH, And sell quite good as well.
    Working...
    X