Returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning

like title says, I’m thinking about returning but wanted to ask a few questions first. Starting off I haven’t played since assassin was first released NA. How’s the community and how has the game developed? Can your old account be transferred? Also if any old friends recognize my name feel free to message me.

Thank you in advance!

honestly i think the game is decent there are some parties that carry you on raids just gotta be lucky to get on them, i mean game is p2w cause of the costume but now you can buy them with gold i made like 300k in 1 month other made that in a week or two and getting gear is easy as well and about assasin idk i don't play that class. find a guild and nest together

Comment

• Matsko
      Matsko commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ok I knew once outfits went to market, that would be the main source of income haha. I mained destroyer but quit a little after assassin came out. Thanks for the input!

About having your old account transferred, are you referring to when it used to be on Nexon and having it transferred to ED? If you weren't on to mark yourself for transfer when it originally happened your old account is gone. It's a nonissue these days as its really easy to lvl to 95 and gear up. I should know I'm a returning player myself and started from scratch.

Comment

• Matsko
      Matsko commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright man thanks for the input

• MeestaAytch
      MeestaAytch commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem. But it just so happens a guild mate just posted this list so I'll share it with you:

T (0)
      War mage, dragoon
      T (0.5)
      Bleed phantom, lunar knight
      T (1) top-end
      Pyromancer, chaos mage, blade dancer, ripper, windwalker, dark summoner,warden
      T (1) standard
      Ray mechanic, gladiator, abyss walker, crusader, barbarian, spirit dancer, soul eater, raven, valk, inquisitor, tempest, sniper, silver hunter, adept, black mara, dark avenger
      T (2)
      Shooting star, oracle elder, ice witch, arch heretic, ruina, gear master

Support tier
      light bringer (T1) > physician (T2) > saint (T2)
      defensio (T1) > guardian (T2)> destroyer (T2)

• Matsko
      Matsko commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, unfortunately I had a bad Microsoft update that made my computer go crazy so I won’t be able to check out the game for a few days ):
Working...
X