Events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Event00.png Views:	1 Size:	55.4 KB ID:	143496
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Event.png Views:	1 Size:	7.6 KB ID:	143497

And pls dont tell me that it is hidden because it isnt, i already test it, this was the previous event (06-17-18) (on my main i dont use any exp scroll... so the only exp bonus that i get are from char bonus and exp event)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	event0011.png Views:	1 Size:	871.0 KB ID:	143498

and this is one is from today (my clear time is shit cuz i noticed that the exp event was not active and i was really pissed off)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	event001.png Views:	1 Size:	926.7 KB ID:	143499

also Click image for larger version  Name:	event0000.png Views:	1 Size:	296.5 KB ID:	143500

i dont know what to say, i dont know how this keeps happening every fucking time, i miss the old days when this happened not only they extended the event but they also gave us a compensation (and they also responded to this kind of issues a lot more faster than now). i remember one time that they mess up one of the weekend event and they extended the event until the next weekend (5 days), it was amazing and now... well keep dreaming boi
    [GM] DENTITY [GM] LIME
    Last edited by Noctaelius; 07-14-2018, 07:57 AM.
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

+1

/10char

Comment

be great if they would comment on the issue but god forbid

Comment

Eh. I'm not really fazed by this anymore. Pretty sure it's common knowledge now that the first week of events usually ends up being botched one way or another, and that we can no longer expect events to be extended. If the GMs take notice and we get compensation and a working event, then good. If not, then it's just another uneventful day and nothing to break my back over.

Honestly, I've kinda got that attitude with a lot of MMOs in general these days. After seeing quite a few MMOs burned down by a combination of its community and a lack of care on the publisher/developer's end, I've learned to keep my expectations low more often than not . Unless I KNOW that the developer/publisher is one that rarely disappoints, which, ironically, is RARE these days when it comes to long-term projects (Short term? Many MMO publishers are on the mark with that. Long term? Not so much, and it's hard to find one that thinks long-term).
        Last edited by BowieSage; 07-14-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

+1
          /10

Comment

Working...
          X