Email conformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email conformation

Did you guys recieve any email confirmation saying that your new account is ready?
    i just want to make sure im not losing my account during the transfer

I've received nothing. Made another account to see if it was just some error, still nothing, no confirmation. :/ Are we supposed to receive one?

Comment

Got nothing here either :l

Comment

Are we suppose to get an response?
        Discord Jack #7023
        ~Destroyer || Apophis~
        ~Guardian || Arus~

Comment

I don't think they've sent out anything yet since the last day to agree to transfer your data is Monday.

Comment

Actually slightly worried about this. I don't have access to my old email, the one I signed up to DN originally with, but assuming I read through the transfer FAQ correctly, I shouldn't need it. It's just that "what-if" that's getting me anxious to see the confirmation come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cipherel View Post
              Actually slightly worried about this. I don't have access to my old email, the one I signed up to DN originally with, but assuming I read through the transfer FAQ correctly, I shouldn't need it. It's just that "what-if" that's getting me anxious to see the confirmation come in.
              I am not 100% certain on this but I'm guessing your data will be tied to whatever email and password you enter in the transfer agreement form. It doesn't necessarily need to be the one you originally signed up with at Nexon.

edit: This part of the FAQ makes me think that this is actually the case.

"Q: When will I be able to access my account through Eyedentity?
              A: You will be able access your account as long as you know the email you entered as well as the password for that email.
              It is imperative that you remember both your email and password. You will not be able to retrieve your account from Eyedentity if either of these do not match."
              Last edited by Tortellini; 09-23-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

"Q: When will I be able to access my account through Eyedentity?
                A: You will be able access your account as long as you know the email you entered as well as the password for that email.
                It is imperative that you remember both your email and password. You will not be able to retrieve your account from Eyedentity if either of these do not match."
                [/QUOTE]

looks like i'll have to guess of the many passwords i might have because i forgot it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Anbu View Post

looks like i'll have to guess of the many passwords i might have because i forgot it already.
                  Hahaha that's like me . I keep forgetting passwords, then when I reset it, it becomes another common password, so now I have like 10 common passwords which I try over and over until I get into my accounts -_-.

Comment

i dont think anyone has got a confirmation email. at least not for all the accounts that me or my friends have
                    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Email confrontation, its gunna get you one day
                      Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Shs21
                      Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/shs21
                      Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShsStream

Comment

fucking shs and that sig... but as of yet I I doubt anyone has received any such email...

oh... sig pic finally showed maybe
                        ...Oh shit *initiates lurk.exe*

Comment

Pretty sure the email confirmation occurs after you register when the servers are up.

1. 2.2 Registration Information
                          2. For registration, you must provide us with certain information about yourself, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, birthday including information requested by us. Your information will be disposed and managed by us in accordance with Eyedentity¡¯s Privacy Policy. You may have the option to provide us with the information of your social media network and use the information in order to log in the account. Once you submitted your information, we may send you an email to verify the information you submitted. You must click on the link or follow the instruction/process in the verifying email to complete the registration process.
                          So what I believe happens is you put in your transfer details, and then the email confirmation comes. Whether if you are able to change the email address I'm not unsure ...
                          https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169056106855923712/230430581769502732/Yeunsig.png

I give up

Comment

yesss i got mine but i gotta wait until tommrrrow at 1am to play .-.

Comment

They sent the emails!
                              http://puu.sh/rqrB4/901cd3609d.png
                              http://i.imgur.com/MwPpVFy.png

Comment

Working...
                              X