Need help/advice about gearing process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help/advice about gearing process

So right now, since enhance xfering from 90 > 93 won't be possible, is it best to just go for 90 weapons, such as nightmare, cor'nura? ( as of right now, i have +13 rulers that i'd like to enhance xfer, why im considering to go to just the 90 weapon/off-hand route rather then straight to 93)
    or should i just go straight for the 93 theano weapon/off-hand and upgrade those?
    My current gear goal is to have 5LRDN + either 90 nightmare/cor'nura/coma weapon/off-hand or 93 theano weapon/off-hand.
    IGN: Rudolph

work on nightmare U (ice dragon nest for nightmare shards) or coma U. you can transfer enhancement to idn gear since its 90

Comment

Originally posted by DrTed View Post
      work on nightmare U (ice dragon nest for nightmare shards) or coma U. you can transfer enhancement to idn gear since its 90
      oo alright, thanks a lot for the reply and info now I can get straight to it ~
      IGN: Rudolph

Comment

I'll give you an example, say you have 30 coma shards and you make a coma hammer, you have your +13 coma wep, you now make it a +13 coma unique wep. You can transfer that to a 93 epic at zero loss in enhancements . I use coma shards for an example as it's the easiest to obtain shard and the cheapest way to get highly enhanced, strong weps. You could always skip this step and just buy highly enhanced 93 Theano weps.

Order of strength of 90U weps:

Prophet - weakest of the 90U's
        Evo Coma - weakest of the strong 90U's (these and Nightmares/Cor'nura uniques are much stronger than Prophets)
        idnU gear - same stats as Evo Coma but these have chance at rolling extra stat lines on them, most notably FD and 500 main stat
        Evo Nightmare - stronger than Coma's and the crit dam set weps
        Evo Cor'nura - same strength as Nightmares but are the FD weps of 90 cap

rdnL's - L grade weps

Now Theano's gear is only slightly weaker than Evo Coma gear, remember that Theano gear is just the first 93 epic set, Ultimate weps (which are the 93 FD weps) and the Theano Nightmare weps (93 caps Nightmare weps) are much stronger and are stronger in epic form than Evo Nightmare/Evo Cor'nuras.
        Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 10-10-2016, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X