Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting Medea Armour

Hi guys

I was wondering can someone explain to me how to craft the medea armour, I don't see it under any of the level 93 craftable armours. It seems that you have to get some tuning accessory of sorts. Please can someone help me out, in understanding this process in order to craft the medea armour. I'm currently level 61 and in Lotus Marsh
    Sorceress Mara Level 35
    Currently in Caderock
    Heading to Saint Haven

You can buy tuners at the blacksmith to convert +20 Neris gear to Medea

Comment

There is two types of tuners Unique and Legend, which one should I choose, and where can you craft Neris gear? So far all craftable gears sets are rune dragon and legendary rune dragon. Sorry for asking so many questions
      Sorceress Mara Level 35
      Currently in Caderock
      Heading to Saint Haven

Comment

Purchase the Neris gear from the blacksmith shop. Upgrade it using the unique grade Neris to Medea converter

Comment

I've got two questions, which Neris gear is better the orb or Grimiore?
          And the item enhancement protection jellies have expiration they aren't perminent. I guess I won't need to use them until max level anywhere
          Sorceress Mara Level 35
          Currently in Caderock
          Heading to Saint Haven

Comment

Neither is better. Go with the one you like best!

Comment

You ought to message me in game.

I can help gear you

Comment

I see you posting a lot on forums. Message me ingame if you need assistance too. I like to see new passionate Dn players.

ign : DrewBear and DrewMan

Comment

I've sent friend's request to the names listed above and just waiting for approval, and I would like to level up to max in about 3 weeks or so. That's how long it took me to get to level 60. I'm currently doing level 40 side quests, will tackles dailies onces I finish all level 40's or should I tackle dailies first. Anyways looking forward to crafting the set. To be honest I've never actually crafted a full set befrore
                  Sorceress Mara Level 35
                  Currently in Caderock
                  Heading to Saint Haven

Comment

Side quests are bad for exp if you want to get to cap. You get less exp than you should because you've out leveled the area. At 60 you should go to Arendel and level up in Golden Grasslands; save the side quests for when you get to cap and return to them. When you get to cap, the side quest rewards change and give out a quality garnet for completing the quest which is a material you will need a lot of. Also getting to cap faster enables you to run Cerberus Nest x3 times (it gives you passes when you reach 95) and you'll get an item called Cerberus Paw which you can turn into a blacksmith for your crests, talismans, and dragon gems for your specific class and stat that you'll need.

Comment

In other words I should just focus on main story quest to get to max level cap
                      Sorceress Mara Level 35
                      Currently in Caderock
                      Heading to Saint Haven

Comment

No not even main quest cause you're going to out level that as well.

There's a guide in the new players section on where to level to get the most exp; with the exp event happening right now you should get a decent amount of exp if you level in the correct areas. Link says 93 but its updated to 95

forum/general-topics/new-players/68689-guide-leveling-from-1-93

Comment

As Breamiin pointed out, it's kind of a waste of time to do the main and side quests if your only goal is to reach level cap as quickly as possible. I'd only suggest doing main quests while leveling if 1) it's your VERY FIRST TIME playing the game (for 2nd character onward, only worry about what's unique to the character's story if choosing a different base class (or any of the special classes, since their unique segments differ greatly from the regular classes)), and 2) you feel that playing through the main story and experiencing Dragon Nest's story and lore takes priority over reaching level cap asap.

If going through the story isn't a priority, then it's best to just do main quests until you reach level 9/10 (since you don't get side quests until Carderock Pass, and thus don't have to worry about missing potential Quality Garnets), then just keep running the proper dungeons until you hit cap. You can go back for the main/side quests once you've reached that point.
                          Last edited by BowieSage; 08-20-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I'm following the guide to leveling up faster that Breamiin has provided and it is going quite well. I shall continue to use it until I reached the max level
                            Sorceress Mara Level 35
                            Currently in Caderock
                            Heading to Saint Haven

Comment

Working...
                            X