This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban for Botting ???

This morning I have been ban for using a botting/illegal system related to gold selling. I have been farming a lot of dungeon this recent patch to get [dungeon point(400)] and nest. So I would like my account to be check because I dont deserve this after everything I put into the game since im back. A lot of friends did help me to get back in the game. [GM] LIME

IGN: Elunzion
    ticket number: 386790 Dragon Nest NA - Support

+1 can attest he does not bot. He grinds for multiple hours a day (which is the only way of being able to craft anything now)...

Please unban so he can pick up his *Power of Gerrant* spending event before it cannot be picked up anymore!!!!!
    Poops.

Comment

+1 I am a friend of Elunzion. I can also agree that he doesn't bot. He's just a dedicated gamer that grinds dungeon a lot for dungeon point. Lift his ban please.

Comment

ED fix your shitty ass system. I got flagged 4 days ago and haven't been able to do content since, and this guy got banned? Your detection system sucks ass. Remove this shit from our accounts reeeeee

Comment

unban Elunzion he did nothing wrong !!!!!!!! unban so he can get the items he paid for. POWER OF GERIANT spending event !!!
          Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

Free this man!

Comment

You should be unbanned by now.
              For any other people that need to discuss bans, file a ticket and send me a private message. A forum post is not needed.
              Last edited by [GM] LIME; 09-20-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X