So when do I get legit help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when do I get legit help?

So I've been waiting to play the game and haven't receive any help what so ever. My problem is that my account did get transferred, but I mispelled my email by 1 letter. That means I can't verify my email and play the game right now. Yeah I messed up, but they have FAQ about this kind of situation and said just send a 1:1 inquiry about this. Sadly, I've gotten all 3 tickets closed so far and still waiting for a ticket response with my current ticket (it's been 5 days now!) I'm just writing here... if I can get somewhat a response to a Admin or Moderator about my situation. I do really what to play and my raid team, guildies, and friends been waiting for me to come back and it sucks to see they don't care about their players about this kind of situation. PS: With my tickets, I've provided all the ign's on that account (Class and level), screenshot of me agreeing to the transfer, my twitch account, and etc.
    Hopefully they read this and thank you!
    #freepogimoms <--- save me moms!

Help my son, he deserves it. There's nothing more I could ask for, LET HIM PLAY AGAIN. #freepogi
    No longer playing.
    Discord - DeadlyMerc #2604

Comment

# free him

Comment

I can attest to his claims of him server transferring #helphim

Comment

save best frand!!
          Hey player, do you know what time it is? (◕‿◕✿)

Comment

please help my close friend, we've played dn together for 2+years now and all he needs is a little personal attention to fix his account, please help him eyedentity! truthfully i would have never played again if it wasnt for him

!support

Comment

Seriously Eyedentity, Cherry Credits isn't helping us with most of our problems at all! They are just closing tickets without addressing anything!

Comment

Why are you online? You're still grounded. Go to your room.
                IGN: Randall- Level 95 Gladiator
                Officer of Genesis Guild

Comment

I can confirm that he has accepted the transfer, HELP MOM GET BACK INTO DN!!

Comment

[#lolilivesmatter] But on a serious note. ED, please help my friend with his account issue. This is getting ridiculous that you closed so many tickets on trying to address this problem for so long. Don't pull a Nexon. Help him out, Thanks.

Comment

let him die in IDN pls QAQ
                      free him
                      D - ';

Comment

free him! we miss him D:

Comment

If you spelled an e-mail incorrectly, simply make the email with the incorrect spelling.Chances are no one else has the domain email. Then you can change your email to the correct one later
                          Discord- Lunar#8585
                          Lunar
                          LunarEx
                          LunarDA
                          LunarGA
                          StLunar

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar View Post
                            If you spelled an e-mail incorrectly, simply make the email with the incorrect spelling.Chances are no one else has the domain email. Then you can change your email to the correct one later
                            Oh that domain email is already taken... And when you use the forgot password trick... It's invalid! So Idk what's going on at this point.

Comment

#freemymom

Comment

Working...
                              X