Coming back after a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back after a while...

Hey guys I've been away from the game for some time and wanted to know how active is it right now? At what time do people play more? Or is the game totally dead or what. I really like dn so I was hoping it'd get more players eventually =/

game is not totally dead. upgrading is just a pain in the ass when u start enhancing tier 1 calypso to tier 3 up to +20. so much lebrium points required and so much jellies to waste. if you want to upgrade your legend grade items just wait til there is an enhance event so that way you wont be frustrated when it fails and grind more lebrium points {points you need to farm to enhance tier 1 calypso up to tier 3} you get em from running labs, you get more lebrium points when you do higher and harder floors, u basically have to run the same nests everyday til you consume all ur ftg. most people get on during weekends and when theres a new event or enhance event. thats how you get stronger right now, spam nests, upgrade items. also u get op access in labs if ur lucky higher stats may drop, so thats a good thing.

Comment

Working...
    X