Typhoon Krag Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhoon Krag Nest

I just finished up those Landslide Krag quests, and now Rodrigo wanted me to go after Typhoon Krag in his Nest, which I think he said is in the Garden of Eternity. But everything in there requires at least level 90, and the challenge to fight Typhoon Krag came way earlier than that. I don't even know which portal he's behind, and because going after him wasn't actually a quest, I can't just follow the arrow to find him.

I'd be very grateful if someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do to fight Typhoon Krag. Other than the main story nests, this is the first nest apart from the Minotaur Nest I've come across at all.

I don't remember fully but its a low level side quest, somewhere between the levels of 16-24 iirc. You have to go to a certain dungeon or something, I just don't remember all the specifics if that's the TK quest you're talking about. It might not even be possible to complete anymore since there is no more abyss at low levels if abyss was a requirement for the quest idk tbh.

Good luck , I'm sure someone else here will remember more than I

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post
      I don't remember fully but its a low level side quest, somewhere between the levels of 16-24 iirc. You have to go to a certain dungeon or something, I just don't remember all the specifics if that's the TK quest you're talking about. It might not even be possible to complete anymore since there is no more abyss at low levels if abyss was a requirement for the quest idk tbh.

Actually, I think I completed that one in TKN Easy with my Dark Avenger (just wanted to get the quest done and move on), but that was back when we still had the level 60 TKN. Not exactly sure what to say in the current situation, as the new TKN isn't available until level 93. Just gotta wait until then to see if it's possible to complete the quest.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post

No, I followed the Landslide Krag quests all the way up to ~ Lv. 60, and just meeting Typhoon Krag was a Lv. 60-ish quest in and of itself. Now it said that I should go to the Typhoon Krag Nest, which I can't even find.

Just gotta wait until then to see if it's possible to complete the quest.
        Rodrigo didn't actually give it as a quest. He just said I should go to the nest and take him out before he started a war on Saint's Haven.

Comment

I think it might be content they never updated. They removed all the low level nests and only left the 90/93 cap nests in. So yes there is no mistake on you having to kill the TK Nest. However, because of their update, they essentially broke your main quest b/c you had to go into that nest.

Comment

Originally posted by Watson View Post
            I think it might be content they never updated. They removed all the low level nests and only left the 90/93 cap nests in. So yes there is no mistake on you having to kill the TK Nest. However, because of their update, they essentially broke your main quest b/c you had to go into that nest.
            What?

The main quest line, with the exception of the changes that added Battle Dragon Nests to it, has NEVER forced you to go into a nest. Pretty sure he's referring to the final Landslide Krag side quest chain, which required you to do TKN at the end. It's possible that they added back in that last quest requirement (whether accidentally or intentionally is up for debate), but it can only be completed in the 93 version due to the fact that all nests 80 and below (except RDN) were removed.

Comment

Working...
            X