Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This conversion W/T/D Promotion, Are you serious??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I decided not to throw down for that decal. I almost got got. They really can't do anything to fix this. A lot of players got shafted in different ways.

Anyways looking forward to that one normal egg compensation.

Comment

This is super Yikes.
      What happened was fraud. Now they are back peddling and only going to refund those that didn't open the eggs??
      That's bad ya'll. I knew ED has changed their minds on stuff before and edited news and stuff but this one takes the cake. They messed up pretty bad this time.
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

I agree. Why would you only compensate those who didn't open the eggs? It's not their fault that they opened the eggs, ED you should fix it up!

Comment

Wtf ED???? How are you going to scam people and then say you'll only refund them if they didn't use the eggs? Why wouldn't most of those individuals open the eggs on a secondary character fully expecting to obtain the new tropical set on their main character? You either owe everyone who purchased ET within the last 24 hours a full refund or adequate compensation. This attempt to sweep it under the rug is completely unacceptable. Not only is it illegal it is absolutely unethical.

Comment

[GM] LIME I agree with the posts above, it should be a complete refund or adequate compensation.

Comment

ed being unethical/incompetent how sh0cking.
              Last edited by Lemon; 11-28-2018, 04:50 AM.

Comment

For people that spent money on the eggs in hopes of getting the appropriate accessories should just get the Conversion w/t/d given to them. We just got scammed.

Comment

I knew it would be a long shot getting a another answer from someone without some form of threat lol

[GM] LIME [GM] DENTITY Nest Admin

Comment

ED doesn't give a fuck as long as they got your money what did you guys expect?

IGN: Sugoi
                    Discord: Zerk (Sugoi)#6711

Comment

Working...
                    X