will the population hold up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will the population hold up?

personally i dont think it will. i am holding on to see if it gets better. but i think really new players will quit after a while after reaching cap because it has same problems as before transfer.

my personal reasons:
    - daily quests too easy and boring. not really rewarding. best thing to get from them is stuck behind rng. gold you get from the quests is so little.
    - limited clears per week on harder content and most of it gives junk rewards and very little gold. u can finish all nests worth doing in half a day. means less playtime unless u invest in another character.
    - only thing to do outside of nests is grinding boring and easy dungeons that are mostly unrewarding or rely too much on rng to be rewarding.
    - gear progression is bad and there's a huge gap between l-grades and unique gear.
    - too much rng: rng on dungeon drops, rng on 3rd stats, rng on gear upgrades, rng on merc exp and goddess pouch, rng on new idn gear, rng everywhere etc.
    - making consistent raw gold requires grinding the same easy boring dungeon over and over from last cap or farming apples.
    - almost no point in partying outside of nests unless u need guild exp.

what do u think? will the population hold up or go down? i want to keep playing cuz i find some parts fun but i dunno. i think the game can be really good with some fixes.

i think if they want to keep a lot of players on the fence when it comes to sticking with the game then they need to make some adjustments otherwise its just going to be like before transfer with nexon where its only the people that already invest lot of time into game that are left.
Working...
X