Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition ( Lower L Grade Enhance Cost To Match Our Economy )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition ( Lower L Grade Enhance Cost To Match Our Economy )

This is not a rant but a suggestion towards what our economy standards are. It is absurd to keep it at this rate now.

The enhance cost of L grade should be lowered by 50%.

i don't think they will do this.

Comment

I support the lowering of L-grade enhance costs.

To support those who already enhanced to +12 who might not benefit from this change, maybe some compensation such as 2k gold per enhance level (+12 players get 24k gold per +12 item, can't completely replace the cost because that'll be free L grades). --> No, I don't have +12 L-grades.

Comment

they should just make it so content actually gives a reasonable amount of gold drops.

Comment

It'll be easier to just reduce enhance cost then mess around with gold amount dropped.
          Last edited by Night; 10-11-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

+1 to lowering the enhance cost. Quicker and easier solution.

At 93 cap I feel daily quests and level 93 abyss dungeons give plenty of gold compared to before.. I barely do anything and get a raw 300g-500g a day. I just look at a npc and get like 10g each time.

Comment

Originally posted by Remii View Post

At 93 cap I feel daily quests and level 93 abyss dungeons give plenty of gold compared to before.. I barely do anything and get a raw 300g-500g a day. I just look at a npc and get like 10g each time.
              Elaborate. Unless you mean to spam those boring side quests. =/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Remii View Post

At most that's like enhancing a weapon 3 times per day. Maybe less depending on level.
                  Dragoon
                  TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

I agree with this change

As a middle class player who caught a lucky break, I'm probably never getting Ls again. It's so frustrating building up 1 weeks worth of gold for enhancing and seeing the results fail. I'm at the point where I'm working on gold making methods but still will probably be middle class.

Comment

I agree with this change

As a middle class player who caught a lucky break, I'm probably never getting Ls again. It's so frustrating building up 1 weeks worth of gold for enhancing and seeing the results fail. I'm at the point where I'm working on gold making methods but still will probably be middle class.

Comment

Honestly L-grade costing a lot of gold makes sense since they're the strongest gears, however making the gold to enhance L-grade is not the frustrating part, the frustrating part is it is impossible to get a reasonable estimate of how much it's gonna cost you. On the lower end +12 can be anywhere from 20-30k, but if you're on the crap luck end it can be anywhere from 100-200k which is ridiculous. I'd rather them keep the gold cost the same but make it more reliable to enhance, this can be increase the chances of success and maybe just remove the chances of degrading all together, then maybe enhancing L's won't be as frustrating.
                        Reducing the cost a little is also nice, but 50% maybe a little too much, you want L's to be among the top end people, reducing the price by too much and everyone will just buy run and have L's, maybe reduce enhance price to about DDN or BDN L cost is good enough tbh.
                        Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

I do agree L grades are mad expensive to enhance and are not easy to gauge just how much you need to get what you want.. but at the end of the day, that is supposed to be the end game content and where else will you sink your gold into?
                          | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

I see the reasons why people want this cuz of the economy being so poor but i doubt they will change prices and 50% is way too much. But for how strong IDN L's are I dont mind it being expensive so then everyone wont be running around in full IDN +12 z_z but it does suck for the people who cant afford it, however the people that get it should deserve it cuz they worked their way for it in the first place. It's the end game gear for a reason no need to take it away cuz our economy sucks z_z

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

No. /10character

Comment

Working...
                              X