Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition ( Lower L Grade Enhance Cost To Match Our Economy )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think some people have the same opinion based on discord conversations. However, the game is currently designed the way it is in every version so it's unlikely anything will change regarding our economy. So instead of suggesting more mats/items which doesn't exist in other versions, we have to find a way to increase the server's gold. Mats/items are usually just a short term fix because demand for such items are not consistent. These said items are usually only funded by a small population of players who are impatient and have a desire to obtain the best items immediately.
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Then ED needs to adjust the gold received from clearing content, OR increase the weekly run counts and gold that drops. I'll take DDN x 6 and IDN x 6 with increased drop rates and gold. This will help with the massive gap between vets and lower players and actually encourage those to play more and learn the nests/raids better.

Like you said, the model is based off a healthier economy that hasn't been present for a couple years now. That's either going to change under their leadership or it's not and only time will tell...again.

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
        I think some people have the same opinion based on discord conversations. However, the game is currently designed the way it is in every version so it's unlikely anything will change regarding our economy. So instead of suggesting more mats/items which doesn't exist in other versions, we have to find a way to increase the server's gold. Mats/items are usually just a short term fix because demand for such items are not consistent. These said items are usually only funded by a small population of players who are impatient and have a desire to obtain the best items immediately.
        I agree with the first half of what you said Zeus however, think about how long it would take a new player to get gear that's good enough to go do IDN 8 man. specifically Evo/Nightmare weapons - And tell me if people are really impatient.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62zDBGm9YM

Comment

Originally posted by Cessius View Post

I agree with the first half of what you said Zeus however, think about how long it would take a new player to get gear that's good enough to go do IDN 8 man. specifically Evo/Nightmare weapons - And tell me if people are really impatient.
          What I"m talking about is not really related to Evo/Nightmare weapons when I brought up the reason why certain things are overpriced. When I said impatient, I meant the following:

Space Cubes. People were dishing out 40-50G per cube when a lot of us the price would drop down. Most of my raid teammates listed their space cubes prior to transfer for 45G and instantly sold. I think they individually banked 30k gold doing so. Right now they cost 12-14G per. Soon it will be 5G or less once guilds hit 40 just like in every other server.

Raid sale runs are also a good example when we sell them for 40k initially. The people who were patient for the runs and waited for the drop to 5k saved a ton of gold.

The list could go on and on, but it's basically people overpaying for certain things due to being impatient.

Regarding IDN - You honestly don't even need those items to beat IDN 8 man. The community often believes you need amazing "DPS" to do certain content but that is untrue. If you have the right composition, knowledge of class, and reaction time, those DPS check mechanics shouldn't be a big issue for most of the community. Prepare ahead of time such as dropping relics at center prior to bar mechs and have relic reaction ready and have other players save their strong DPS skills heading into certain mechanics. Don't be fooled by people because the general population is so used to bursting through mechanics, they forgot how to do mechanics. There's no timer in IDN normal, you can take as long as you need granted you have a well coordinated team. Most of the time teams don't have the DPS because their DPS is either dead or afraid to attack.

Anyways, this is out of topic to the economy and I'm going to head to work.

Cheers
          Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Working...
          X