X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. our +20 tier 2's

^ title, and our like 50 lvl 80 plates,
    OMEGALUL

I'd like to know where our full +20 Tier 2 set is for the BINGO event Nest Admin

Comment

Ik epy... MORE EGG....

Comment

Yeah again fail zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no +20 and those 80 plates

Comment

Dear Heroes,

First, we'd like to sorry for your inconvenience during playing DN caused by delayed rewards for All Bingo.

Unfortunately, due to unexpected technical issue, All Bingo rewards will not be sent for now.

We will do our best to fix the issue and send all rewards as soon as possible,

and please kindly be noted that the rewards can be changed,

and if so, we will post another announcement and compensations for delayed rewards and changed the reward contents.

Thank you for your understanding, and please enjoy your hoilday season with Dragon Nest NA!

Best,

EYEDENTITY GAMES

Comment

I wonder when they will update us? I'm kinda worried that they said the "Rewards can be changed" please don't make them worse. I would have really liked those rewards and was the only reason I participated lol
            IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
            Briala, Tempest
            Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Maybe they will change the gear :/ i hope no

Comment

T.T well that sucks lol.

Comment

I wanted the 2.09 crest T.T I'm just at 1.08, I got a freaking lot behind on that xD
                  Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                  IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

IF ED changes the rewards hopefully it's not the calypso but the crest or something. A lot of players in general were highly looking forward to that gear!

Comment

I can smell the eggs.... pls ED dont change the gear....

Comment

• epykun
                        epykun commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Eggs and us players will riot the forums that wouldn't be a good replacement at all with how many players they had going insane wondering if we qualified for the gear.

I better see like 5 karma contracts as compensation since yall don't wanna put them up for an actual decent price or someshit
                      or like original light weapon coupons (for costmetic purposes) cause like WHY NOT

ON some real stuff, this maint better be a good reason

Comment

Working...
                      X