Simple Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Question

Yo guys, I'm new in the game, i downloaded dragon nest EU ver... I uploaded my character to level 95 in a few hours but.. I feel like the server is a bit dead, there are a few people usually connected in the morning, but the rest of the day only few, so.. I was planning to come to NA, I was reading some post on reddit about population in NA the vast majority of them say that it is less than EU, however, I see that this forum is very active compared to EU, I do not have problems with ping in any server (except SEA).. I would like them to answer me honestly (someone who has played in both or plays in both).. Which of the two has the largest number of people to play? NA or EU. Note: I am one of those who likes to play almost all day, but it gets bored fast if there are not many people (I like to play games where there are many people).

Thanks for reading my concern and doubt ~

The game itself isn't blooming or growing in population but not dead. If you join a guild you can generally always run. For example the guild I'm in generally has 15 or more players on all day even the odd hours. There are also other larger more active guilds also.

Comment

I honestly think that this is a matter of culture rather than an indication as to the state of the game.
      NA is quite dead, its very difficult to get a party outside of peek time without knowing people.
      Discord : * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *#4267
      Main Character : Aelphaeis

Comment

Can you even play NA or SEA? I thought there is IP ban for European players?

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          VPN is for old player who already invested, for newbie starting from scratch using VPN not worth it.

• Zengeroff
          Zengeroff commented
          Editing a comment
          VPNs are for anyone wanting to access content region locked.

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know that , but paying extra for VPN just to play from scratch to other server not worth it, using free VPN the lag is terrible , i've used that before.
      Working...
      X