Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ED can we please get comments about all of this!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED can we please get comments about all of this!!!!

I have some things I'd like to know if you could please reply ED.
    1. Can we please get Premium Benefit added to cash shop or web shop permanently instead of coupons? I haven't had 1 on my main now in 3 months because of this! >:C
    2. Can we please have a way to obtain karma contracts year round???? It's really annoying to not have any way to obtain them if you need them!
    3. EC Extractor you were starting to add way back in 2017 and have never said anything else on. Any update on when we will see this? I'm pretty sure KDN is still the only server that has it. https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/194
    4. SHINY RED DRAGON FLOWER RINGS!!!!!! You let SEA always have these year round and NA hasn't been able to get these since Nexon had control of the game. Our normal EC rings which is Shiny Emerald Black Dragon Rings which is 3% ele while Shiny Red Dragon Flower Rings are 5% ele. Can you please make it so we can get 5% ele rings all the time like SEA can????
    5. WARDEN EXNTENSION CORE BUG >:C I reported this as soon as this bug came into the game at the start of 2018 and it's still here. I check all of KDN patch bug fix section every update hoping this is fixed and it never is mentioned and it's still on NA, I'd highly like this to get fixed!

[GM] DENTITY [GM] LIME Admin Nest [GM]Ignacio [GM] Games EYE Eyedentity

About number 4, we should be getting the bulletin board shop soon, which contains 5% ele rings.

Adding a few more:

6. Crystal Shop costume. SEA has it, why not NA?

7. Cash Shop extraction for Crystal Points. Are we ever getting this feature?

Comment

• epykun
      epykun commented
      Editing a comment
      You're response to #4 shows you don't know much about KDN. There Adventure Board Shop stats for accessories mirrors there epic accessory stats from Dragon Eggs. An example would be our 2.5% ele Flaming Sun Rings. KDN's version is 5% ele on them. So when NA gets Adventure Board shop in Feb our expect our accessories in it's shop to sadly mirror our trash epics which are outdone by the blues in the same dragon eggs. GOOD JOB ED BTW FOR MAKING RARITY MATTER...
      Your #7 you want to add to my list is directly correlated with my #3 since apparently it wasn't obvious just for you're information.

• Alexandre
      Alexandre commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about both things. I should have know our server gets trash items, unlike KDN's, but I can always hope we will get those 5% rings. Just look at SEA's patch notes: they're getting a 5% ele necklace, and yes I know SEA gets special treatment.

This topic has been approved by noctaelius keep up with the complaining maybe they start to do something for na or the game.
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Excuse me , where did you get your info that we can get RDN flower ring all year round. ordinary gatcha don't have them. most who have those ring were from parting gift from cherry credit from their gachalicious event. new characters don't have them like my 4 characters created under ED.

P.S ED is stingy when in comes to cash items.
      Last edited by atom100; 01-07-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• epykun
        epykun commented
        Editing a comment
        You do have a point, I just looked over since I'm not a SEA player, but there is still proof that ED has given SEA at least 2 occurrences of them since SEA has been published by ED. Looking through game files your Aisha/Swimsuit Argenta treasure boxes both contained the rings, which were both released since ED took over for you all. NA hasn't had one occurrence of them being released since being published by Nexon and we've been with ED a whole year longer... I feel pretty confident that ED is completely in the wrong too hold an item from one of there servers that long especially when it's been made available before, while they give other servers access to it.

On another note I personally believe any cash shop item that effects players stats should be made available all the time and making them limited time every so often is a horrible thing to do, but hey you can't make ED fix there crappy business practice.

8. Where is the calendar ????
      it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

right can we get the fcking Premium Benefit in the cash shop so i could stop praying to Jesus for another coupon.

Comment

What? NA wants quality of life changes?!
          IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
          Neziak#0123

Comment

+1 for karma contracts, it's been MONTHS
            just but them in the cash shop for like 2.5$ ez money that's all I ask

Comment

YES. We need premium benefit! At least give away the coupon every month, many ppl willing to buy it, so it is free money for u.

Comment

It would be VERY easy for them to make more money if they listened to the players. It's not like virtual items will run out if they put them permanently in the cash shop. What are they accomplishing by not allowing us to get "rare" items? Just more pissed off players. That being said... +1 karma contracts, premium benefit in cash shop for a fixed amount PERMANENTLY in the cash shop. +1 shiny flower rings if we don't get the 5% ele rings from adventurer's board. Put the rings in eggs or something; just let us have a chance at getting them. Get rid of the trash in dragon eggs. For 1 dollar each, I'd expect to get something decent, not useless potions, gifts, etc.

Comment

answer epy you monsters D:

Comment

More karma contracts are the only worthwhile suggestion here. Premium Benefit in its current state stacked with Shard of Will just makes the game way too easy and boring whenever someone has it in the party.

Comment

Working...
                    X