What class is good in this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What class is good in this game?

Hi guys, I want to return to DN because of the skills that looks big and all. Do you guys have any idea of what class that can do ALOT of burst damage? I was a main of a Spirit dancer when nexon hosted this game and i liked it. Any class that can beat her as burst damage? Thanks alot!

I recommend playing basic and simple classes like Dragoon or Warden. After a long day of working my six figure salary job that I studied hard for I do not want to think when I get home so I know I can autopilot and do lots of damage with those two classes without putting in much effort.

If you really want to do big burst damage I recommend spending several thousands of dollars on the game and obtaining upgraded Scylla equipment. Most classes will do quite a lot of burst damage once you do that and also paying for things like the Premium Benefit let's you deal damage even faster than the average player that doesn't spend any money on the game.

Comment

• Stay away from Spin-Off Class (Dark Avenger, Silver Hunter, Black Mara, Arch Heretic, Ray Mechanic, Oracle Elder, Bleed Phantom). Their damage may be good, but you won't be able to change specialization if devs decided to weaken your class to oblivion.
      • Avoid AGI-based specializations. They tend to have lower Critical Damage compared to STR-based or INT-based specializations (Critical Chance is relatively easy to cap with bonuses from cash items).
      • Choose a class whose specializations share similar main stats or elemental attribute. This will make it easier for you to build your character again in case you ever decided to use job change scroll (e.g 4 out of 5 Cleric specializations utilize light attribute; all of Assassin specializations use STR and AGI as their main stats)

With those considerations in mind, I'd recommend you to choose Chaos Mage/Majesty.
      • 3 out of 5 Sorceress share similar dark attribute (War Mage/Smasher must use Abyss ECJ) and all of them use INT as their main stats.
      • Above average damage, but still slightly weaker than god-tier dps. Future update will improve her gameplay and damage output (please refer to KDN January 2019 Skill Revamp/Balancing).
      • Absolutely devastating in PVP, regardless of match type.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 01-11-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

hmm, someone says dragoon and warden, and the other says chaos mage/majesty. those 4 classes are very different as i can see. Im mostly a PVE person. I tried warden before, but not dragoon, the mages werent too powerful back then so idk.... its hard to choose

Comment

• Zengeroff
          Zengeroff commented
          Editing a comment
          Doesn't matter if they weren't powerful "back then" because classes get rebalanced all the time. There was literally a character rebalance Thursday for quite a few characters.

Plus the delta between damage tiers all but disappears if you can get geared properly.

Once you get max crit, max crit dmg, 60+ % on elemental, 14k+ FD and 2.5+ million town damage, there isn't a hell of a lot that can stand against you, no matter what class you are.
          Last edited by Zengeroff; 01-12-2019, 04:40 AM.

that might take awhile to gear tho, atleast 1-2 months or even more...

Comment

• Zengeroff
          Zengeroff commented
          Editing a comment
          If you need a party, I'd be more than happy to run you til you get some decent L grades.
      Working...
      X