Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Breaking

Posting for a friend.
    Last edited by JessKidding; 01-24-2019, 08:14 PM.

He was enhancing his scylla hook and it broke even though he used the appropriate amount of jelly. As a result he also lost his legendary gem(67k dmg, 9.5% ele, 29k crit) that was in the hook. His ticket number is 396264 please look into this issue [GM] LIME

Comment

Yes the person JessKidding is referring to is me. My IGN is DooDoo and I would of posted myself but I barely figured out how to verify my forum account. And just to correct JessKidding the gem is a Legendary 67kdmg, 9.5%ele, 29k "crit damage". But please do look into the matter. [GM] LIME

Comment

• [GM] LIME
        [GM] LIME commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll let them know, but they're no longer replacing items lost from enhancement.

I won't get my item replaced even thought the fault wasn't even mine to begin with? I would understand if it was my fault but this is not the case because it seem to be like a game bug or something. But thank you for letting them know [GM] LIME

Comment

The usual response I get from the ED staff is that the player didn't use jellies. I'd love to be more of help but unless you have a video or some sort of proof to confirm, there isn't much I can do to convince the ED staff.

Comment

Working...
        X