free costume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free costume?

why not give us a free costume every 3 months since you guys are removing dnp, it takes 3-4 months to get a costume while using dnp okay it seems fair tho

Technically, you can get a free 1 with the blood sweat and tears point shop. But not the same

Comment

that math, 1 month is ~15k dnp, costumes are 28.5k

Comment

They just should give us better updates, like DN Sea gets, Costumes with crystal points......

Comment

• Mimii
          Mimii commented
          Editing a comment
          I have zero idea what that person is talking about with NA getting free 150k crystal points each month. Sorry SEA didn't have DNP with purchasing restrictions but got all the other updates and options we didn't.
          I've been waiting and have made several posts about us getting the crystal point costumes/updated crystal point shop for MONTHS. Even the non-epic costumes would be nice. If we got the same updates and events I would probably still be playing :/

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          you can buy 100k crystal points w/ 10k dnp in cash shop. you people started comparing SEA to NA w/ complaining why epic costumes are not in crystal shop. SEA situation is different from NA so stop comparing NA to SEA.

It's a business strategy by ED, that epic costume is there for a limited time. since we don't have free dnp , have to use ET to buy crystal points if don't have time to farm crystal points.
          Last edited by atom100; 03-24-2019, 12:30 PM.

• Mimii
          Mimii commented
          Editing a comment
          Just a heads up you cannot buy crystal shop points with DNP on NA. I looked???

Edit: Also we aren't complaining to SEA. We are complaining to EYE. It's only logical to compare to other servers. Also not my fault you came to NA forums to see us complain.
          Last edited by Mimii; 03-24-2019, 02:43 PM.
      Working...
      X