Exp on mers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exp on mers.

Hello, May I know why there is no more exp from the monsters in dungeons and why the level have been taken off the dungeons? It makes it very annoying to play. That and the dnp removal.

Regards

Maybe you already noticed but all the experience you get from each stage is now given when you complete the stage. It's all part of the latest patch to allow more freedom in they parts you can level up, I guess? And the reason they gave for the DNP removal was that many bots had too many DNP coupons, and they resolved in the worst way they could come up with. It is all in the notice part of the web page if you need details.

Comment

I believe the concept was built on establishing a wider play range for players not seeking to be stuck at an end game farm with only 4-6 lvl 95 dungeons available, the concept largely applies as well in creating incentive to do the story as the xp gains on story missions were increased and regardless of out lvling the quest themselves, the dungeons will still all be maintaining a consistent xp gain as to not hinder a player just trying to use it for lvling. This allows for lvlers to maintain consistency in lvling option rather than be going from lvl zone to lvl zone they get to chose where they lvl as well as give max lvl players less of an issue running story since they can still net the CP and gold while not losing out on lvl 95 dungeon rewards and wasting ftg.

Comment

Working...
      X